Marcus Mitchell #18 Beggy Mitchell loves to dirty delete but oh dear Marcus we've got the receipts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£10 a month?! Is he taking the piss, he can’t commit to anything so you’ll end up paying for the same 4 recycled Onlyfans images until he inevitably gives it up in two weeks 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 1025963

It’s AdmireMe - assume that’s the same idea as OF? He’s so desperate 🤣🤣
Tbf though he's already plastered himself all over social media in that slime green mankini and unfortunately we've all seen him without clothes on and his flabby arse everywhere that was free who the fucks guna wanna pay to see that tit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does he think a neon green mankind is sexy though. Reminds me of photos from my mates stag do where they all wore these on the beach in Majorca for a laugh while on the beer.

I legit cannot take him seriously
8E47C34D-F709-4968-A865-6A527823E4E3.jpeg

Even the beauts can’t 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I swear it was less than a week ago beggy posted a video of a takeaway menu and slimming world menu and tried to make a hilarious joke about picking the takeaway over slimming world and when one of his dozy beauts got confused (not difficult) he said he was happy the way he is, doesnt want to lose weight etc etc… now he’s on his way to losing 3 stone by june?

The bit that confuses me most is how more of the LLL brigade don’t see through this?!

Also, didnt his new bfffl say they were meeting saturday at 7?? If its not at spoons and if I can’t send him An egg I will not be happy!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The funniest thing about when he joined only fans was that at dfhat the point of his social media career he was doing well posing as a funny friendly autistic guy just living his life and sharing his Personal experiences etc and he literally had so many followers from young kids to older people who followed him for advice for their children grandchildren with autism and im sure a lot of them subscribed because they didn’t no what only fans was and out of the blue there he was rubbing his mushroom cock and riding a dildo there was murders on his comments 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂it won’t be the same this time round 💔 and he got so big headed bcos in his first month he had. A good few subscribers lol don’t think many renewed 👀🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I swear it was less than a week ago beggy posted a video of a takeaway menu and slimming world menu and tried to make a hilarious joke about picking the takeaway over slimming world and when one of his dozy beauts got confused (not difficult) he said he was happy the way he is, doesnt want to lose weight etc etc… now he’s on his way to losing 3 stone by june?

The bit that confuses me most is how more of the LLL brigade don’t see through this?!

Also, didnt his new bfffl say they were meeting saturday at 7?? If its not at spoons and if I can’t send him An egg I will not be happy!!
Money was involved only reason he says he will lose weight, we all know he won't

Reactions: 10
BB21F34F-15A2-4E61-B6E1-DD495FC4E7C9.jpeg

Used mankini from manky Marcus 😷
I bet the video is him flossing his crack with it, the grimmer

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
New Thread title contender..Hello Fresh boxes and a horror movie, come on Marcus, please just get boozy!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.