Marcus Mitchell #18 Beggy Mitchell loves to dirty delete but oh dear Marcus we've got the receipts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🎶one two three his followers come over to read
Cause tattlers are the best witches that they ever gonna see
One two three they are gonna flock to see
When they see how great we are they never want to leave 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I didn’t see that post about him boozing. He’s in bed, it’s another disappointing night.

Reactions: 6
Oh my god this is hilarious 😂 this is the most desperate thing he’s done in a while! someone please add this to the wiki i still can’t edit it 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I knew he had there’s no way he’d written that, ‘extinguish my love for horror films’ 🤣🤔 well done beaut finding that 🤣👏👏
it was the ‘modern American teen life in suburbs devoid of the glamour or self-indulgence of west coast life’ line that tipped me off, it seemed way, way too flowery for him.

It’s sad, everything he does he has to steal or copy, he can never think of anything for himself. When I saw that post I did think ah well done to you, he had done similar years ago in college, for a second I thought he’d found a little passion project. But no. He must’ve exhausted his two brain cells working out how to deep fry a mars bar yesterday.

Edit, comments are limited on that post on the new page now, they weren’t before, so he’s trying to prevent people from calling him out. He must be reading here constantly.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
it was the ‘modern American teen life in suburbs devoid of the glamour or self-indulgence of west coast life’ line that tipped me off, it seemed way, way too flowery for him.
Same 🤣 I thought alright Shakespeare beaut when did you swallow a dictionary 🤣🤣🤔

Also like duck he knows what cinematography means 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
A707730E-E00C-4755-8F5E-B4A543C617F8.jpeg

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 easy to watch 10 a day when you copy and paste the reviews from elsewhere 🤣🤣🤣 all about money making of course. I’ll give it to him, I did not see this coming and it really is hilarious. Thanks for the laugh Marcus 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.