Marcus Mitchell #17 Sid loves a good railing, her son loves A30 abseiling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I’m sick of waiting for a kick off, I’m going to bed, see everybody tomorrow ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Jesus are people that stupid? Apparently so. View attachment 992398
Get a job Stabacus ffs!!!!
In other news woke up with cracking black eye and got the most important interview of my life on Thursday doing a presentation to 6 people!! 😫 I've got an imprint of a door handle inbetween my eyes!!! All because I tried to be a good wife when sneaking in the hide my drunkeness, putting together a fine dine banquet for the hubbys packed lunch of pot noodle, bag of crisps and a nutrigrain bar!!!
I need Marcus makeup skills big time (the thick cement look is urgently needed) 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So the lazy bastard sits at home in his dirty pjs all day. Obviously doesn’t want to go and work so sits at home thinking about how he can make money from sitting in his bed all day. Always putting links on so his followers make him some cash and now he wants to start selling merchandise? Is that what he’s going to do? Who the duck wants to buy a Marcus Mitchell hoodie?
He seriously needs to get off his bleeping arse and join the real (working) world.

Reactions: 12
For all the fallen beauts, you can see his stuff via this website:

I might start doing that as I think he’s trying to dox people, on insta it’s asking me if I want to view his stories and saying he’ll know I viewed them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Lying here giggling imagining Sid with a mattress strapped to her back during working hours. A client pops up and she can just drop to the floor and get to work on the spot. Good morning beauts.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
For all the fallen beauts, you can see his stuff via this website:

I might start doing that as I think he’s trying to dox people, on insta it’s asking me if I want to view his stories and saying he’ll know I viewed them.
Thank you beaut x

This is disgusting. The caption says I dare you to click the link in my bio, I’m not clicking the link but it’s the thing where if you click it he gets a free £2. I’m going to add the words Swagbucks and swagbucksvd and Marcus Mitchell in case any of his followers google it before clicking they’ll be directed here.
Funny how he’s turned the comments off it will be deleted again soon. How can ANYONE stick up for this behaviour?!

what a bleeping desperate woman.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Wait a goddamn minute.
That's his old page. And it says invisible next to it. Does he have it back? Why invisible?? 🤔🧐
In answer to his question on this, I think it says Italy but I haven’t thought about it that much 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In answer to his question on this, I think it says Italy but I haven’t thought about it that much 🤣
He’s doing the dirty delete again. He posted a picture on his grid as a ‘hint’ (like anyone gives a single duck…except for the reason he’s ripping off vulnerable people to go on the trip), now it’s gone.
60C3AA1E-F103-4757-96FF-5970DF8A2970.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.