Marcus Mitchell #13 Don't be fooled by the block that he got, Amy Jaynes just Marcus in a frock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m here beauts but not getting my hopes up after how boring he’s been recently 🤣
Hate to say it beauts but I was right, his account is just recycling this Zilch crap now 🙄 not even a sniff of CBD oil this evening 😕

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Literally has no shame has he
Another account i follow was talking about zilch and they said they wouldn't be taking part, even though they knew they could make money, as they would feel awful if their followers got into debt and it didn't feel right etc. Marcus has no morals or common decency so that part won't bother him, as long as he has enough for a free pizza, sod everyone else

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Happy Xmas eve beauts! Fingers crossed Santa delivers you all you hoped and wished for in my case that would be an almighty meltdown from Marcus. I will prep questions for the quiz tomorrow. ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I just can’t get my brain around why he’s showing off about how much money he’s made from getting people to sign up to Zilch. That shouldn’t be something to be proud of??

Reactions: 13
I don’t know what Zilch is. I haven’t seen anyone but him promote it which is enough to confirm I don’t want it; but what actually is it?

Reactions: 10
I don’t know what Zilch is. I haven’t seen anyone but him promote it which is enough to confirm I don’t want it; but what actually is it?
Is it bad I went and downloaded it without using Marcus code out of pure spite? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is anyone else annoyed a glass bottle and cardboard boxes were just being put in the normal bin or just me 🤣🤣
bleeping recycle you lazy twit

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Chloe todd in GM is flat out on the zilch too, it’s disgusting profiting off financially vulnerable people. I’ll say what I said there.

if anyone is stuck short term do not use zilch for a free £15, it’s not worth it, and it will leave a “soft” footprint on your credit file and affect future credit applications such as mortgages.
On top of that, zilch changed the rules a week ago so that only the referrer(?!) gets the free £15 immediately and the person signing up has to make a purchase first.

lads times are hard for all of us, but if you need to use a credit scheme for a takeaway - do you really need that takeaway?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Hi beauts!

Please don’t attack me but I only come across this ’Beggy Mitchell’ forum yesterday. I’ve just finished reading the first thread and I’m about to start reading the second thread. I have no doubt that what I’m about to say has already been covered but I just need to say it anyway….”Beggy beaut, you wish you were in the spotlight!” 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just came to say, I like how the snow covers Marcus’ head on my profile pic. I like to think most of it is going up his nose HA.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t get why everyone’s reporting for his account to get shut down. Then their will be no more thread 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.