Marcus Mitchell #11 There was a woman named Sidney, Stabbed her own son in the kidney.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone had a look to see if they're listed on ebay?
What shoe size is he? Also Sids bound to have an ebay account anyone know what it is? Can imagine that snide pair conspiring to sell them off her ebay so nobody will know and splitting the profits.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Gives it l pure lalda about mallet trainer's opening the box clapping his hands does that stupid face thing criiinge then .the guy mallet unfollows him embarrassing or what 🤭🙈 hooowling 😍😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Honestly Marcus. Read the bleeping room. People have got duck ALL! and they work, and have kids and homes to run!! He’s lost Tom n Adelle whom he clearly sponged off and now his Beggy behaviour is so bleeping obvious how can peeps not see it?!?!

• Angry
Reactions: 21
I thought begging for his own wish list was bad now begging for money! Right on Christmas! He makes me feel sick! Bet he doesn’t actually gift anyone, I actually hate him at this point

• Angry
Reactions: 17
He says he’s going to donate it- definitely been looking on here and seen the negative comments about the wish list!
It says at the top if you have small children? He doesn’t and his PayPal is on there for people to PayPal him too 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 16
All them Z listers should stop following the numpty 😁 the shite he posts on his Instagram 💩

Reactions: 9
Notice how in his post he’s asking for money up to £25 but he’s only donating £5 each to others. I can see this ending in disaster. I’m sure he did this before and couldn’t or just didn’t keep up with the donations he was given? What a greedy, money hungry prick!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 19
He's desperate for money he's opened numerous PayPal account's before on fb got the money closed his account then opened another makes my blood boil 🙄 full of greed greedy greedy individual 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 11
He's desperate for money he's opened numerous PayPal account's before on fb got the money closed his account then opened another makes my blood boil 🙄 full of greed greedy greedy individual 🙄
Yes I did think this. I’m sure he had go fund me’s that weren’t refunded as well right?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Why doesn't he just share links for children's charities. Even if he wanted it to go to his PayPal he could ask people to donate until a certain date, show proof of what's been raised and then go on a big shop to a toy store/food shopping and donate it with uploaded receipts so people could see exactly what they are getting. But no not Marcus.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
And I mean, what is he going to do if he pays a tattler, for example?
Where’s Tom these days? Maybe he can finally get his cash back…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'd love to knock him out cold👊 when it comes to taken advantage of the vulnerable n there plenty on his Instagram that follow him with mentil health issues thinking he's there friend thats who he's plays mind games with .everything he does is for him its all about how much money he can' get of his followers. He's a bastard for that 😡

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.