Marcus Mitchell #11 There was a woman named Sidney, Stabbed her own son in the kidney.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marcus I have made you your very own Marcus starter kit...
IMG_20211206_145852.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Where is his sense of shame??? I’d be so embarrassed hinting for freebies constantly on my story.

Reactions: 30
We KNEW this one was coming! Absolutely, 100% asked himself the question about the wishlist and probably wrote the reply about it to himself as well!
There's absolutely no shame with this guy, begging left, right and centre!
Says a lot though when it shows more or less an equal split.
Your crown is slipping Beggy!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The wishlist ( which no doubt he already has ready to go ) will be bueno , worldwide candy/soda/chocolate, a few self care bits sprinkled in ( high end/branded of course) to remind everyone that actually he is so brave and inspirational for even being alive what with his autism/mental health/constant bullying by trolls . Oh and of course a new tv.

I forget , did he actually get the Mac book someone apparently bought of his wish list when he had the Amazon gifting group or was that the reason he kicked off and closed the group ?

my son is autistic, and untill recently I worked with young people with autism and other conditions. If any of them behaved like he does , and more importantly refused to take any responsibility for his own actions , I would be incredibly disappointed and ashamed of them.

Marcus, if you read this, you are not your diagnosis. Autism does not give you free reign to treat other people badly , or to expect everyone to shower you in praise and gifts. Plenty of people with autism work in sectors where they will receive criticism and are able to deal with that without having a melt down or kicking off at others . For example, Fern Brady is a successful stand up comic who deals with heckles on stage and online . She is also a bisexual woman with OCD and autism. Never seen her cry on insta or grifting for free stuff. Your autism does not cause your sense of entitlement, that’s all you.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What’s the bets he reads here and starts sharing charity wish lists too!?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Straight outta Compton….
No shame, he’s a real GGGGGG

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.