Marcus Mitchell #10 Chinderalla, dressed in yella, pretends to be Amy Jane to scam some fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my bleeping god. How bleeping dare he!!!
It's clearly keyhole surgery.
He's such a piece of tit
Yup 100% the top wound will have stitches because it needs to be big enough to get the gall bladder out that’s full of stones from a low fibre diet and obesity (cough cough) the other ‘wounds’ are port sites for abdominal inflation, camera, and surgical grips, lazar etc

Reactions: 26
I wonder if Marcus has put the bleeping pieces together yet to see that a week ago, 10 days at most, Adelle was the very best thing in the whole wide world. So, it kinda begs the question was he ok with her being a “coke head” and joined in or has Adelle, in 1 week, developed, grown and become fully established as a coke head in order to cope with the near fatal stabbing of her once bestie?!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Anyone wanna come to spoons with me? I feel like I need to get out because my life is literally Marcus atm 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yup 100% the top wound will have stitches because it needs to be big enough to get the gall bladder out that’s full of stones from a low fibre diet and obesity (cough cough) the other ‘wounds’ are port sites for abdominal inflation, camera, and surgical grips, lazar etc
Yup. Same with appendix but a bit lower. 2 wounds 2 stitches, 1 with just 1 stitch. He's full of tit and a liar.
Keep digging Stabacus

Reactions: 14
I tell you, I’m SICK of spending time with my kids and missing all the drama!!! I’ve skimmed over the last 30 pages but looking at his post comments and his decrease in followers, looks like loads of people are waking up to his bullshit and lies
That's just all of us the fat cunts blocked today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yup. Same with appendix but a bit lower. 2 wounds 2 stitches, 1 with just 1 stitch. He's full of tit and a liar.
Keep digging Stabacus
I worked surgical and post surgical for years, I e seen 100’s of these
And same I had appendectomy with peritonitis and same port sites just lower incision for removal.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So where is this "stab" wound? Is it at the top, by his belly button or one of the other sites?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So where is this "stab" wound? Is it at the top, by his belly button or one of the other sites?
Marcus can’t even remember 😂🤣 surgery is surgery whatever it’s for according to him. If you’re going to be a liar you better keeps notes or have a great memory. Both clearly he lacks

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh my bleeping god. How bleeping dare he!!!
It's clearly keyhole surgery.
He's such a piece of tit
His belly button has disappeared?
Also that looks like 2 or 3 stitches - I had 8 stitches in a minor wound where I had no chance of dying!! There’s no chance that’s a near fatal knife wound!! None at all!!
Remember he’s saying that went through inches of flesh and damaged his internal organs!!
Im so angry, people are coming after us and Adellllle with absolutely no attention paid to any facts. Why don’t they realise that we aren’t mocking mental health, we’re calling out a fake!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh my god beauts! I’ve not been on since Friday and missed all the drama! Addeelllllle your a legend and I’ve had bigger paper cuts than that ‘stab wound’ 😂😂😂😂
CAAD10CE-10F3-43B7-9D45-22D1D51FDD28.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m not at all medical but that looks like a pitiful stab wound, bear in mind he said it was bad enough to perforate the bowel…. He would have had to have slashed deeper than that 😳

Reactions: 15
Originally he said the very top wound was the stab wound, the next two were where they did exploratory surgery to check damage to his bowel and the one below his belly button was a drain. He's never denied he had surgery, he said he had it to check to damage he'd done. He's seems to have changed where the stab wound is now though.

Reactions: 13
I’ve been thinking. I know what he’s trying to do! If your sectioned you get full wack PIP (benefits) this is what he’s trying to do to get more money and play the system!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.