Manifest

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else watching this. I have 3 more to go. Any theories. I hope its wrapped up. Unlike the Lefovers ...

Watched all but 3 episodes in 2 days and now I have to wait 2 weeks till I go back to my in laws to watch it again...I dont have sky 🤣🤣😥😥 I didnt wanna stop watching

Reactions: 1
We’ve watched the first two episodes so far (virgin had an issue where they removed it for ages and last week the only had the pilot but it’s backup now!)
It looks really good so far although I suspect it’ll be like lost where it doesn’t answer any of your questions 😂

I took a break from episode 8 as I’m thinking it’s way too far fetched. I know it’s supposed to be. It’s just too much for me. Watched episode 9 last night and I’m still like 🤷🏻‍♀️ Tell me it gets better?!?

I’ve watched two episodes and I think it’s okay but it’s not one I’m hooked on. My mum raved about it so I gave it a shot but it’s not one I’m keen to watch every night.

I only watched it because my partner wanted to, im not in to anything far fetched or sci fi. It’s tit and doesn’t get any better. Don’t even talk to me about that ending 🤦🏼‍♀️

I watched this last year (we got it the same time as the US here in Australia). I've been on a cliffhanger and waiting for the next series since. Hurrrrrrry

These type of programs are definitely my guilty pleasure. Can’t wait for series 2!

I’ve been watching it week to week and sticking with it but I have three eps to wAtch 14 to 16 and don’t know if I can face it, I thought the first few were good but it hasn’t really held my attention

I’ve been watching it week to week and sticking with it but I have three eps to wAtch 14 to 16 and don’t know if I can face it, I thought the first few were good but it hasn’t really held my attention
I agree. Started off so promisingly then tailed off slightly. Last 2 eps sky plussed, so even though there's a season 2, I'm hoping this weekend's watching doesn't keep me guessing too much! 😲

These type of programs are definitely my guilty pleasure. Can’t wait for series 2!
On tenterhooks and not even finished S1 yet!

I've finished it. Watched with great hesitation after the Lost debacle but couldn't help myself! It's much better planned out than I initially expected it to be.

Wayched this last year. I quite enjoyed it but felt the weekly viewing painstaking.

For some reason I thought it had cancelled so was really pleased to see season 2 pop up as available.

Binge re-watched season 1 (still thought it could have been shorter) but enjoyed it more than my first time round.

Just watch s2 eps 1-3. Story continuing but still good.

I still find Michaela's jaw annoying and no one seems to have noticed that although Cal didnt age is the 5.5 years the flight was missing has clearly aged between seasons 1 and 2😂

All good other than that

Wayched this last year. I quite enjoyed it but felt the weekly viewing painstaking.

For some reason I thought it had cancelled so was really pleased to see season 2 pop up as available.

Binge re-watched season 1 (still thought it could have been shorter) but enjoyed it more than my first time round.

Just watch s2 eps 1-3. Story continuing but still good.

I still find Michaela's jaw annoying and no one seems to have noticed that although Cal didnt age is the 5.5 years the flight was missing has clearly aged between seasons 1 and 2😂

All good other than that

ru in the UK?

When I search on my sky I cannot find it ?