Manifest

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I stopped at about epsiode 9 as it seemed far fetched and my partnered said that it’ll probably have a shite ending like ‘Lost’😂. Can anyone confirm whether it gets any better???

I stopped at about epsiode 9 as it seemed far fetched and my partnered said that it’ll probably have a shite ending like ‘Lost’😂. Can anyone confirm whether it gets any better???

I really enjoyed it and look forward to the next series x

@Laura12345 I stream it on Putlockers

I so agree with your partner - it did have this really long winded middle section of filler episode but watch the last 2 eps of S1 and then pick it up again with S2, so far so good, in my opinion.

I couldn't get through S3 of The Crown (So bored!)

Reactions: 1
Anyone watched series 2? I’ve just finished it and found it much better than series 1, I watched it all in 3 days lol

I loved the first 2 but found out it has been cancelled and was supposed to be 6 seasons long so not sure if I want to watch season 3 if it ends on a cliff hanger 😩

I just binged watched the three seasons I enjoyed it but annoyed that its been cancelled. I feel shows like this always get cancelled though but should be allowed to at least end properly

I read that the first two seasons are now on Netflix and they’ve become so popular that Netflix are looking at continuing it. Hope so!

I can't decide whether to watch the new series or not, with it being cancelled..Thoughts?
I binge watched it because I knew it had been cancelled so didn’t want to see any spoilers. I don’t want to give anything anyway but it’s definitely not good as series 1 and 2 were

I binge watched it because I knew it had been cancelled so didn’t want to see any spoilers. I don’t want to give anything anyway but it’s definitely not good as series 1 and 2 were
I thought season 2 was a bit dragged out..I just want an ending!

Is anyone still watching this? The first part of season 4 launched on Netflix today. It seems to be going on forever but I want to know how it ends! ✈

I started watching season 4 yesterday, am three episodes in and very meh about it. More same-y stuff, comically anguished looks into the cam, more "it's a calling" dialog. I'll probably finish this, but only out of a lack of anything else to watch that I'm interested in. Definitely past its peak.

Reactions: 2
What a slog that was! Only watched it to see what happened at the end and seems like the whole story was pretty pointless!!! Far too much of that crap slushy dirge music as well. The acting got worse as it went. If you haven’t started watching don’t bother

Reactions: 3
What a slog that was! Only watched it to see what happened at the end and seems like the whole story was pretty pointless!!! Far too much of that crap slushy dirge music as well. The acting got worse as it went. If you haven’t started watching don’t bother
Yes I’m just finishing s4 now. Was only interested with season 1 and 2 I just watched it to the end to get it done 🤣 gone from staying up until 3am to watch one more episode to tattling while watching, so ridiculous towards the end.