Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gatsby

What a slog that was! Only watched it to see what happened at the end and seems like the whole story was pretty pointless!!! Far too much of that crap slushy dirge music as well. The acting got worse as it went. If you haven’t started watching don’t bother

Reactions: 3

Codiaeum

VIP Member
I started watching season 4 yesterday, am three episodes in and very meh about it. More same-y stuff, comically anguished looks into the cam, more "it's a calling" dialog. I'll probably finish this, but only out of a lack of anything else to watch that I'm interested in. Definitely past its peak.

Reactions: 2

Motherofboys

I took a break from episode 8 as I’m thinking it’s way too far fetched. I know it’s supposed to be. It’s just too much for me. Watched episode 9 last night and I’m still like 🤷🏻‍♀️ Tell me it gets better?!?

Reactions: 1
@Laura12345 I stream it on Putlockers

I stopped at about epsiode 9 as it seemed far fetched and my partnered said that it’ll probably have a shite ending like ‘Lost’😂. Can anyone confirm whether it gets any better???
I so agree with your partner - it did have this really long winded middle section of filler episode but watch the last 2 eps of S1 and then pick it up again with S2, so far so good, in my opinion.

I couldn't get through S3 of The Crown (So bored!)

Deepsigh2018

VIP Member
I just binged watched the three seasons I enjoyed it but annoyed that its been cancelled. I feel shows like this always get cancelled though but should be allowed to at least end properly

I've finished it. Watched with great hesitation after the Lost debacle but couldn't help myself! It's much better planned out than I initially expected it to be.

Sandra_1984

I watched this last year (we got it the same time as the US here in Australia). I've been on a cliffhanger and waiting for the next series since. Hurrrrrrry

EssieBessie

Chatty Member
Is anyone still watching this? The first part of season 4 launched on Netflix today. It seems to be going on forever but I want to know how it ends! ✈

Rose91

Chatty Member
These type of programs are definitely my guilty pleasure. Can’t wait for series 2!

burnbookregina

Watched all but 3 episodes in 2 days and now I have to wait 2 weeks till I go back to my in laws to watch it again...I dont have sky 🤣🤣😥😥 I didnt wanna stop watching

Wayched this last year. I quite enjoyed it but felt the weekly viewing painstaking.

For some reason I thought it had cancelled so was really pleased to see season 2 pop up as available.

Binge re-watched season 1 (still thought it could have been shorter) but enjoyed it more than my first time round.

Just watch s2 eps 1-3. Story continuing but still good.

I still find Michaela's jaw annoying and no one seems to have noticed that although Cal didnt age is the 5.5 years the flight was missing has clearly aged between seasons 1 and 2😂

All good other than that

Thelmachops

VIP Member
I binge watched it because I knew it had been cancelled so didn’t want to see any spoilers. I don’t want to give anything anyway but it’s definitely not good as series 1 and 2 were
I thought season 2 was a bit dragged out..I just want an ending!

I loved the first 2 but found out it has been cancelled and was supposed to be 6 seasons long so not sure if I want to watch season 3 if it ends on a cliff hanger 😩