Simon Harris: Man behaving dadly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s been around for a while and I know I’m in the minority but I really get self important narc vibes- any else?

Reactions: 14
Definitely a needy narcissist, yes. Utterly obsessed with social media, likes and shares and will do anything to get his face in the papers.

Reactions: 7
He had a previous thread but it got closed as he wasn't big enough 😂 I bet he's loving he has his own thread now and probably thinks he's made it.
The slob needs to get himself an actual job and stop farting around on social media.

Reactions: 2
He had a previous thread but it got closed as he wasn't big enough 😂 I bet he's loving he has his own thread now and probably thinks he's made it.
The slob needs to get himself an actual job and stop farting around on social media.

He will be reading this thread. He once said "Tattle is filth"

Hiya Si! Hope you never get that blue tick

Reactions: 3
He will be reading this thread. He once said "Tattle is filth"

Hiya Si! Hope you never get that blue tick
Too bastard late, the lazy slob has the blue tick on Facebook now. That's his life made because he has no other goals to work towards other than filling out his JSA paper with the jobs he never really applied for. I have no idea if that even still exists anymore by the way. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Too bastard late, the lazy slob has the blue tick on Facebook now. That's his life made because he has no other goals to work towards other than filling out his JSA paper with the jobs he never really applied for. I have no idea if that even still exists anymore by the way. 🤣

This was probably more important to him than the birth of his 4th child who he cares so much about that he has yet to update his Facebookpage from "dad of three".

Edit - he doesn't seem to have a blue tick when I looked

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I like him and I think he's one of the good guys. He doesn't do wall to wall ads and raises a lot of money for good causes.

Glad he's out there to be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This tiresome shite he's taken to doing now where he fakes an abusive message he's had on Facebook. If it was real, why are both profile pics blacked out? Most of his followers will be too thick to notice.

Attachments

Ah yes, the hilarious Lynx Africa gag (one of the five or 6 jokes he has), earlier than expected this year. Perhaps he has some new material lined up?

267775352_4939743086038374_7311714465533014035_n.jpg

I’m surprised this thread isn’t busier, I find him seriously annoying and irritating!

Reactions: 11
I’m surprised this thread isn’t busier, I find him seriously annoying and irritating!

I'm waiting on him taking in a Ukrainian refugee for likes and shares and then documenting the poor sod's every move for more likes and shares. The guy is awful. Just couldn't function without Facebook.

Has anyone else ever thought that the amount of GoFundMe things he sets up is a bit fishy?

Reactions: 7
Something i found odd was that he pushed very hard for his gofundme for Ukrainian kids. Wanted 100k and posted non stop until he had about 91000. Then he stopped mentioning that fundraiser and started another. It's fishy as duck. And the original fundraiser is still open...

Reactions: 5
He's been all over the casting of the new Doctor Who today with his usual race baiting. Claiming he saw hundreds of racist complaints about the casting of Ncuti Gatwa within an hour of it being announced. Its just fantasy. He tries to whip up division and I honestly believe in reality he's a racist attoning via projection onto others. Had the new Doctor not been black, he'd have passed no comment.

• Heart
And we are meant to believe he didn't check to see that it was open before driving hours to get there? twit.

Reactions: 4
Lol how amusing ‘someone’ reporting my post for ‘saying mean things about kids’

which is apparently not allowed

funny how Jake Quickendens son has all
Sorts of names directed at him

Reactions: 1
Lol how amusing ‘someone’ reporting my post for ‘saying mean things about kids’

which is apparently not allowed

funny how Jake Quickendens son has all
Sorts of names directed at him

Was probably Harris himself that did that. I see he's done one of his things addressing questions from the awful racist brexit voting GAMMONS.

WHY DID YOU DRAG YOUR KIDS ON A FIVE-HOUR ROUND TRIP TO A CLOSED CHIP SHOP?

ISN’T IT A BIT INSENSITIVE TO POST THIS WHEN PEOPLE ARE STRUGGLING WITH THE COST OF FUEL?

WHAT A WASTE OF TIME. THOSE POOR KIDS.

I think they are all perfectly valid questions. Man is a complete loser who wouldn't function if Facebook was taken away from him.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.