Simon Harris: Man behaving dadly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now he’s posting constantly about the womens football. Going on about sexist men. Supporting womens rights. Women can achieve whatever they want etc.If only we could eradicate berks like you pretending to care about a cause for attention seeking purposes

Reactions: 6
Now he’s posting constantly about the womens football. Going on about sexist men. Supporting womens rights. Women can achieve whatever they want etc.If only we could eradicate berks like you pretending to care about a cause for attention seeking purposes
Yeah he's been posting non stop about it and likely will continue to do so all day. As if he really gives half a tit about women's football. Filmed his son reacting to one of the goals in what was clearly him rewinding it after the goal had happened and getting the boy to perform for likes and shares. I'd love to know if he believes trans women are women. He keeps well out of that stuff I've noticed.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah he's been posting non stop about it and likely will continue to do so all day. As if he really gives half a tit about women's football. Filmed his son reacting to one of the goals in what was clearly him rewinding it after the goal had happened and getting the boy to perform for likes and shares. I'd love to know if he believes trans women are women. He keeps well out of that stuff I've noticed.
He’s an absolute saddo
Hi Simon you twit

Reactions: 1
His followers have been their typical, vicious, BeKind selves to anyone criticising him today naturally. It's a woke, virtue signalling cult.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have seen a good few people calling out his behaviour though and I’m glad people are seeing the light about this idiot
I don't believe for a second he is anywhere near as progressive and woke as he makes out. He's just found and settled on his target audience. I doubt he truly sees voting leave as a mistake at all and had his page initially attracted a right wing audience then he'd definitely be pandering to that side. Christ he probably already does run such a page under a different name.

Reactions: 5
More attacking and bullying of Nadine. Which is of course OK as she's a baddie. Her mental health doesn't count. I'll say one thing for her though. She's better looking than his wife and far more of a success than she'll ever be.

View attachment 1395391
bleeping hell tell us how you really feel. 🤣

You're giving proper tory vibes in all your rants about Simon what's his face. Using terms like "race baiting" etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
bleeping hell tell us how you really feel. 🤣

You're giving proper tory vibes in all your rants about Simon what's his face. Using terms like "race baiting" etc.

Yes, indeed. Criticising him for idiotic things he does, is a bit tory. Very good.

• Haha
You lost me when you bitched about his wife who does not appear publicly and is very low key . I thought this site did not allow comments like that. Whatever your thoughts about him you show a really shallow and nasty side when you comment about his wife or kids in a negative way.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Im amazed how having to comment on absolute everything topical he hasn’t said anything about the death of Archie Battersbee

they are local to him….prob because he knows they would knock his block off- which wouldn’t be at all amusing 🙈

You lost me when you bitched about his wife who does not appear publicly and is very low key . I thought this site did not allow comments like that. Whatever your thoughts about him you show a really shallow and nasty side when you comment about his wife or kids in a negative way.
You really think tattle polices what is a very tame comment in comparison to most others? Please tell me what threads you frequent 😂

Im amazed how having to comment on absolute everything topical he hasn’t said anything about the death of Archie Battersbee

they are local to him….prob because he knows they would knock his block off- which wouldn’t be at all amusing 🙈

You really think tattle polices what is a very tame comment in comparison to most others? Please tell me what threads you frequent 😂

I was honestly very surprised he didn't milk some likes and shares from Archie. He's very careful with what he touches though. He knows what's safe with his flock.

I see that once again he's done that thing where he plugs a Gofundme campaign to death then goes totally silent on it when it gets dangerously close to hitting the target. One could hypothetically speculate that once the target is reached, the funds get locked and the campaign runner cant dip into them. This is all obviously complete speculation and nothing to take seriously

I see that once again he's done that thing where he plugs a Gofundme campaign to death then goes totally silent on it when it gets dangerously close to hitting the target. One could hypothetically speculate that once the target is reached, the funds get locked and the campaign runner cant dip into them. This is all obviously complete speculation and nothing to take seriously
Which one ?

Tell me you don't understand how Gofundme works without telling me you don't understand how Gofundme works.

Reactions: 2
Tell me you don't understand how Gofundme works without telling me you don't understand how Gofundme works.
Ha ha looking at your previous posts it’s so obvious you are either Simon /Fran or his missus
Btw if you are Simon or Fran you are an attention thirsty saddo who jumps on any ‘topic’ to try and gain clout. If you are Simons wife than my full sympathies he must be exhausting to listen to with delusions of grandeur and need for validation

Reactions: 6
Ha ha looking at your previous posts it’s so obvious you are either Simon /Fran or his missus
Btw if you are Simon or Fran you are an attention thirsty saddo who jumps on any ‘topic’ to try and gain clout. If you are Simons wife than my full sympathies he must be exhausting to listen to with delusions of grandeur and need for validation
I'm afraid none of that is true but it still isnt how gofundmes work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.