Mama Megan Stevens

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went off her big time when they went to Dubai at xmas and then she kept saying they’d decided to ‘stay a little bit longer’ and were ‘having a little adventure’ 🤮

Reactions: 2
Yeah the Dubai trip was really infuriating, staying out there for months while we were all in lockdown! And then when they returned they even got their daughter sleep trained using a hashtag gift

her husband is a famous celeb hairdresser working on this morning and X factor and has London salons yet they get everything for free. So unfair!!

they seem like very good parents who love their kids - you can definitely tell how adored those kids are. But the free gifts all the time when they are so privileged just rubs me up the wrong way

She just seems so oblivious to other peoples’ situations and can’t read the room at all. I think on xmas day when most people couldn’t see their family or travel anywhere she was posting photos of her in Dubai moaning about her post baby body.

Getting a bit braggy now
She kept bleating on the other night about how they far prefer ‘experiences to things’ when she’s clearly totally loaded and seems to buy clothes and nice stuff all the time. It’s always the wealthy ones that try to lecture that ‘stuff’ doesn’t matter yet they have more stuff than the people they’re preaching to. Her mate luxe family five is another who always says to collect memories not things yet she’s always decked out in designer gear and is very wealthy

Reactions: 1
oh gosh I can’t stand this woman! I do t think anyone loves themselves as much as her! And I think her dress sense is terrible! She was wearing a pair of baggy blue jeans tucked into cowboy boots and a blazer 🤷🏻‍♀️ if that’s fashion I’m happy to be unfashionable

She strikes me as being very self absorbed. I’ve just seen a ‘GRWM reel’ she’s done where she’s literally wearing leggings and a jumper. It’s just not interesting to most people.