Mama June/Honey Boo Boo.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
(TW: Even though I have safely typed this the best way I could, please, read with caution).

Not entirely sure if this reality family has been pointed out on tattle before or recently but I can’t stress enough at how this family (mostly the mother) is cashing in on their scandals.

I’m gonna make it short.

Alanna Thompson, mostly known as “Honey Boo Boo” is a young reality star that rose to fame and became a household name in the US (not sure about over here) in 2012 after starring in a few episodes of TLC’s now defunct show, Toddlers and Tiaras. She got a lot of media attention and also on social media that the network gave her a reality show called “here comes honey boo boo” that aired from 2012-2014. She has 3 sisters, called Anna, Jessica and Lauryn (Pumpkin). The show was vastly cancelled after the network and crew found out that Mama June was exposed to “sneaking around” with an offender who was imprisoned for a very horrific thing (I’m not going to say what he was in prison for, if you’re curious, you can google and there’s a lot of articles about mama June and the man). TMZ leaked photos of June hanging around the man and Alanna was with them at that point. The eldest daughter was invited along with her family to Dr Phil as she bravely opened up about her terrifying ordeal with the convicted man, June was seeing. June knew about this, way before the reality show and the scandal. Anna told her mother, out of bravery, what he did to her, Anna stated her mother didn’t want to believe it. A lot of stuff has happened since their reality show was cancelled. June now has her own reality show called “Mama June From Not To Hot” and it literally is just fuelling the fire of the family’s scandals. June is now on hard drugs; not entirely sure if she’s come off of it. Alannah is now being taken care by her sister, Lauryn, whom has a family of her own.

I’m more shocked to the point where these kids weren’t taken out of June’s care and to someone who can protect them and look after them? Their recent reality show is now baiting them and their real life problems and issues with money and staged storylines?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I thought June was in Rehab at present Alana does install lives now and then

Reactions: 3
I thought June was in Rehab at present Alana does install lives now and then
I think she’s still currently in rehab at this precise moment, not sure who with though. The last live video I watched was with Alanna and Pumpkin on Facebook. I think it was her shucking business, wondered what happened to that🧐

Reactions: 2
Jerry springer left a void, hence this show. Millions of people have problems but we never see them. This family choose to air theirs for the viewing public. We all know it's dramatised for extra titillation. Hope honey Boo boo invests her money wisely.

Reactions: 2
Was that Sugar Bear or someone else when you talk about an offender?
Nah, the offender is Mark McDaniels. I’m not entirely sure if sugarbear even knew who he was in my opinion until the scandal came out.

Someone else - Mark McDaniel. Trigger warning - abuse descriptions in the link https://gawker.com/mama-junes-3-year-old-forced-to-watch-sister-get-molest-1652172421

Having said that though, Sugarbear is no prize and neither is his wife (haven't caught the new series so not sure if they're still married) Jennifer!

June has accused Sugarbear of abusing the girls too. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4399572/Mama-June-accuses-Sugar-Bear-abuse.html
Sugarbear is most definitely not a saint in this situation. The way he got very aggressive towards Pumpkin on their new show was very telling that this wasn’t the first time he’s been like this towards June or the kids.

Jerry springer left a void, hence this show. Millions of people have problems but we never see them. This family choose to air theirs for the viewing public. We all know it's dramatised for extra titillation. Hope honey Boo boo invests her money wisely.
Same here, I remember hearing about June spending Alanna’s trust fund (from the first show) on a new house. If this is true, then that’s depressing. Also, I think it’s confirmed that June isn’t the owner or living in the bought house anymore.

Reactions: 1
Don't know why but these are forever popping up on my fyp, makes me wanna watch 😂

There is a blogger called The Ashley who was doing episode recaps of all the trashy American series, including this one which are hilarious and well worth a read.
One of the elder daughters has terminal cancer and honey boo boo just got accepted into a nursing degree so hopefully she can knuckle down and stop being an arrogant turd.

Reactions: 1