Malin Andersson #3 Plowing through Men, she has a new trauma and she’s single again..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant help myself sometimes it's like a car crash, you can't look away, however another day another reel of Malin dancing in her underwear showing her backside off saying who says you can't be sexy with a belly. As a woman I do not need to see how being in your underwear constantly regardless of your size = sexyness. I feel lovely when I wear a nice dress. Thongs hurt my backside and I no way feel sexy in them

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Cracks me up, she will go on a massive bender on stories posting hundreds of gifted items, her f**king jewellery, her valeted car, gifted holidays, all the bling tit she can find, pics of her extravagant rented house, lol, then suddenly thinks oh tit, I need to post something for victims of whatever, so after all that she posts numbers for every victim support helpline you can think of, just so she looks like she’s sticking to her narrative a bit. Just makes you look like more of a c**t Malin.
Spotted ! Yup they contradict themselves over and over and bcoz of their follow count people think its gospel. Its grooming and its gross.

Oh god what does she look like :sick:
Yep , let's eat chocolate spread out of a jar , then get lipo paid for to make other mothers feel crap about losing the weight . They are dangerous people conditioning young minds.its a very alarming.

She's just got lovely milestone cards to mark when baby makes new changes that any mom adores , but no She's all about that wood effect . Another own goal materialist Marl. It's a gift for your child's progress not to look good in the gram like that ficking candle haha my god WAKE TF up woman you're in for a big shock like other mums that got pregnant for the gram. Not one natural maternal instinct between then, just to stay in the media. Oh by the way Prince Andrew is up for trial for abusing young girls. I'm sure we will see more of marls bod than this is the media they love so much . Vile.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Spotted ! Yup they contradict themselves over and over and bcoz of their follow count people think its gospel. Its grooming and its gross.

Yep , let's eat chocolate spread out of a jar , then get lipo paid for to make other mothers feel crap about losing the weight . They are dangerous people conditioning young minds.its a very alarming.
I would hate to have grown up with SM and the Malins of the world, its not real life, most of these lot have had tweaks and surgery but there are so many people out there who think it's normal and probably feel like tit and bad about themselves because of all the fakeness. Just hate how she makes a living from others vulnerabilities and she probably has a right good snigger to herself as she cares about no one apart from malin

Reactions: 7
Good god, those recent stories. Put it away for duck sake! Literally no one wants to see you almost naked, ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's grim, it's like she's trying to get more followers that want to perve over a practically naked pregnant woman, that's what that fuller figure fuller bust woman georgina Horne does, the constant need for attention and adoration with Malin is just ridiculous. Yeah really empowering 🙄

She always does something like this when she posts a grid ad post which gets practically no comments or engagement it's like she needs people still to fawn over her. Surely all these companies can't be that daft and can see no one is interested in buying anything she punts

Reactions: 4
Those bras she is ‘modelling’ don’t even fit her properly. Wtf…..
I noticed that too, terribly fitting underwear, the pants looked like they were disappearing up her backside

Also looks like she only spent the night at that cabin place and the stupid dramatic beggy cow called it a babymoon. Put yourself in the bin ya tit Malin 💩💩💩

Actual footage of Lauryn saving the day...

gb2_location43-03.jpg

Sorry that last bit was for a different thread 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Lies, very ill fitting, would not be encouraged to buy anything that looks at cheap and crappy
No class at all. Is there anything she won’t try to flog. She’s going to be one of those embarrassing mums if she don’t reign it in when the baby starts growing up.

Reactions: 4
Ahhhh here we go another day and now an ad for water which has to be advertised with Malin in her underwear showing her belly because empowerment and body positivity and all that aka Malin just likes to be an exhibitionist 🥴

• Sick
No class at all. Is there anything she won’t try to flog. She’s going to be one of those embarrassing mums if she don’t reign it in when the baby starts growing up.
It’s just friggin weird. What has being in your underwear got to do with drinking water. Do these companies give no guidance when employing these influencers?! She’s representing their brand and not in a good way 🤢

Reactions: 5
Dear Malin, must we keep seeing your arse crack on the gram?! please give us a break.

• Haha
She took the ring off 😂
It always did look too small on her sausage fingers.
Now Malin, put the fake bracelet in the bin too and your job is done for the day.
Oh no she needs to wiggle her backside in a thong that her bum looks like it's eating and bounce her boobs about in a bra, THEN her job is done for the day 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She took the ring off 😂
It always did look too small on her sausage fingers.
Now Malin, put the fake bracelet in the bin too and your job is done for the day.
Lol. What a coincidence, must of seen what was written on here I bet. She comes on Tattle to read comments more than Tattlers themselves.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.