Malin Andersson #3 Plowing through Men, she has a new trauma and she’s single again..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When it’s sensitive topics too people are cashing in on they don’t expect anyone to say anything or to be questioned.. and they know people will tread lightly
Yeah they know they can get away with it because any questions or difference in opinions you get made out to be a troll 🙄

Reactions: 6
I didn’t realise she had a thread and whenever I see her pop up on explore I roll my eyes
I almost felt bad as I cannot stand her and can see right through her
Disgrace of a woman
Every 5 mins she’s putting up a ‘Trigger’ post to stay in the papers

Reactions: 10
Her morals do not align with her "brand" on social media if she truly is so spiritual had such a traumatic life experiences why in the same week she lost one man's baby did she get pregnant with another? The Rolex comment is a whole other red flag I am seriously concerned for the environment this child will be bought up in she couldn't be far from a mother / natural maturnal figure! I mean imagine about to give birth any moment and thinking about what watch you'll wear.. she's making out this baby is already an inconvenience to her. How long until she gets a nanny?

Reactions: 12
Malin is that far up her own arse she thinks people want to be like her, I really wouldn't want her life at all, I don't envy how empty her life is and how little she has outside of material things and gifts. She thinks people are drawn to money and expensive tit and all her showing off and I think that's a really sad way to live her life and she just fires back with people are jealous, no dear, some people are so poor all they have is money

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Malin is that far up her own arse she thinks people want to be like her, I really wouldn't want her life at all, I don't envy how empty her life is and how little she has outside of material things and gifts. She thinks people are drawn to money and expensive tit and all her showing off and I think that's a really sad way to live her life and she just fires back with people are jealous, no dear, some people are so poor all they have is money
This way of life she has won’t last either, she will be long forgotten soon enough.
She’ll have to get a job or live off JJ’s drug money or whatever poor bastard she’s sleeping with at the time.
She should keep all the gifted crap so she can sell it when she’s broke.

Reactions: 8
I'm really tired tonight so I'm in a mood 😂😂😂 but why the duck do the Malins of this world have to name every holiday/hotel stay whatever as a babymoon, mini babymoon. Wtf is that even about, is it the bleeping law if you are pregnant every time you step out of the house its a babymoon, bumps day trip, go to asda oh its a babymarket day, ffs honestly get a grip of yourself 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
I'm really tired tonight so I'm in a mood 😂😂😂 but why the duck do the Malins of this world have to name every holiday/hotel stay whatever as a babymoon, mini babymoon. Wtf is that even about, is it the bleeping law if you are pregnant every time you step out of the house its a babymoon, bumps day trip, go to asda oh its a babymarket day, ffs honestly get a grip of yourself 🙄🙄🙄
It’s such a stupid term, when you get married your honey moon is after the wedding so why the fuckkk do I keep seeing baby moon before the baby is here I hate it

• Haha
It’s such a stupid term, when you get married your honey moon is after the wedding so why the fuckkk do I keep seeing baby moon before the baby is here I hate it
Everything has to be labelled for the gram. It's all for likes and attention, it's painful these insta begs 🥴

If she was having such a good time would she be uploading so much Jesus

• Haha
If she was having such a good time would she be uploading so much Jesus
I know the place looks shite, she must be getting a freebie which she has begged for 😂😂😂 her and Lauryn should team up as the beggy Mitchell's 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When it’s sensitive topics too people are cashing in on they don’t expect anyone to say anything or to be questioned.. and they know people will tread lightly
I'm new to this thread. I didn't realise there was one for malin, should have searched sooner. She has well cashed in on it but doesn't mention the whole story that Millie cepeda shared. I wish millie had gone to the papers, showing what a fake nasty two-faced lying cow Malin really is.

• Haha
I'm new to this thread. I didn't realise there was one for malin, should have searched sooner. She has well cashed in on it but doesn't mention the whole story that Millie cepeda shared. I wish millie had gone to the papers, showing what a fake nasty two-faced lying cow Malin really is.
Was shocking what happened with Millie, the thing is the press probs wouldn't print it maybe cos there are still so many people that think malin is what she portrays on SM and they may get a back lash for it, only reason I thought this is am sure the ex Sharpie with the tattoo face tried to set the record straight with press after him and malin split up but they didn't want to know. I really wish people could see what she is really like

I said the same I’m shocked This is only the third thread tbh she’s vile to the core

Reactions: 5
I said the same I’m shocked This is only the third thread tbh she’s vile to the core
Yes I remember all the drama and how she blocked anyone that so much as mentioned the disgusting things she did to Millie or the posts about drug abuse when pregnant. Malin is full of tit

Was shocking what happened with Millie, the thing is the press probs wouldn't print it maybe cos there are still so many people that think malin is what she portrays on SM and they may get a back lash for it, only reason I thought this is am sure the ex Sharpie with the tattoo face tried to set the record straight with press after him and malin split up but they didn't want to know. I really wish people could see what she is really like
She had posted before was offered to sell her story but didn't because of the impact Malins drama had on her 2 boys. She did post it all on private, seen it all. Malin is not the person she pretends to be

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
The papers don't print the real victims , they only print people that can lie like the media do. Any one with a real creditable story and evidence to dent they're lies are dismissed. It's a dirty world to be in.

I really hope this wee baby gets the love and life it deserves, I think Malin will make a good mummy, she has been through a lot and maybe a wee baby will help her be happy and content with her life, I really hope she doesn't sell the baby to the gram for likes and content. If what we have heard are true about the baby's daddy I hope Malin runs a mile. If you're reading Malin (I'm sure you are) make a clean break, make a wonderful life for you and your long awaited for baby girl. She is all you will ever need.

I really hope this wee baby gets the love and life it deserves, I think Malin will make a good mummy, she has been through a lot and maybe a wee baby will help her be happy and content with her life, I really hope she doesn't sell the baby to the gram for likes and content. If what we have heard are true about the baby's daddy I hope Malin runs a mile. If you're reading Malin (I'm sure you are) make a clean break, make a wonderful life for you and your long awaited for baby girl. She is all you will ever need.
Narcissistic mothers do not make good parents unfortunately 🤦🏻‍♀️ I feel sorry for the innocent baby already

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Narcissistic mothers do not make good parents unfortunately 🤦🏻‍♀️ I feel sorry for the innocent baby already
Yeah like how bizarre that post she put up about her daughter who passed away and made it all about her, she's horrible

Reactions: 5
Cracks me up, she will go on a massive bender on stories posting hundreds of gifted items, her f**king jewellery, her valeted car, gifted holidays, all the bling tit she can find, pics of her extravagant rented house, lol, then suddenly thinks oh tit, I need to post something for victims of whatever, so after all that she posts numbers for every victim support helpline you can think of, just so she looks like she’s sticking to her narrative a bit. Just makes you look like more of a c**t Malin.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.