Malin Andersson #3 Plowing through Men, she has a new trauma and she’s single again..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Down to 734k followers, loosing not gaining as per!!! @sharpie2021 let us know if she replies re DNA & how she is with you this time when asking?!!
Down to 734k followers, loosing not gaining as per!!! @sharpie2021 let us know if she replies re DNA & how she is with you this time when asking?!!
Just had a video sent to me of the birth,
1 million percent my baby, ill lay every penny i have on it. malin you got till 1st of Sept to offer me a DNA or ill show daily mail Sara everything!!!!
i know your seeing this, no more games.
Own your tit (excuse my language) and take responsibility for having my baby.
1st September!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Anyone else think she's not posting a pic of the baby as she knows it's going to be very obvious who the dad is once we all see the the baby photos!?!?
She clearly doesn't want anyone to question her that the tattoo bouncer is the dad to this baby especially as the timeline fits perfectly when she was with him to when she's given birth...
You said it!!!

Reactions: 3
I love how this thread has some of the maddest gossip, yet is one of the slowest moving hahah! Anyone got any suggestions for a new thread title? We’re on page 54 now

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.