Malin Andersson #2 fights for causes that gains from financially

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Key Points: Individuals who are high in narcissism may be more likely than others to fake being seriously ill or to fabricate a "health scare." While the lie's motivation isn't always clear, evidence suggests that it may be a way to exert control over others, gain desired attention, or boost the narcissist's reputation.

I’m just catching up on the new thread, she was not pregnant it is not possible. They are not her nails and the timing doesn’t add up from when sharpies hands were in the photos and she was on her period.

This is the same girl who’s so spiritual ✨ her period is in sync with the moon, she uses natural cycles and had her period regularly, yet went to get her hair done, comes of social media and fucks off with sharpie.

she’s in some log cabin with someone now? Hiding probably

I think she’s made it all up because he chose to be with Rebecca spiritual mum and she lost control so needed a reason to get him back.

she was at that music event sniffing drugs and drinking again not behaving like a pregnant woman.

Reactions: 13
Key Points: Individuals who are high in narcissism may be more likely than others to fake being seriously ill or to fabricate a "health scare." While the lie's motivation isn't always clear, evidence suggests that it may be a way to exert control over others, gain desired attention, or boost the narcissist's reputation.

I’m just catching up on the new thread, she was not pregnant it is not possible. They are not her nails and the timing doesn’t add up from when sharpies hands were in the photos and she was on her period.

This is the same girl who’s so spiritual ✨ her period is in sync with the moon, she uses natural cycles and had her period regularly, yet went to get her hair done, comes of social media and fucks off with sharpie.

she’s in some log cabin with someone now? Hiding probably

I think she’s made it all up because he chose to be with Rebecca spiritual mum and she lost control so needed a reason to get him back.

she was at that music event sniffing drugs and drinking again not behaving like a pregnant woman.
Omg yes! She was at that event only a week before she announced her miscarriage and she was drinking on camera god knows what else off camera!! Is she Inna log cabin or been kicked out her house and back in the shed where she was before 🤣🤣🤣I'm just speculating hahahaha. Did anyone else realise she was on a shoot with fabulous mag a couple days after her saying about the miscarriage? If that gets published and it's all about it which is why she's not saying much else on socials so she can sell an exclusive I'd be disgusted! Not the behaviour of the women she claims to be

Reactions: 4
It's alright everyone she is healed!
A week off SM and shes more healed than before !
Well she needs to give this miracle cure to the billions of others because that girl is super human !
What a performer !
She will come back and her young following will believe shes risen from the ashes again like a heavy weekend in Phoenix nightclub ! 😂🙈 cringing now it's so bad , so rehearsed and so transparent!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She must have been on some bender last week. She is acting very sheepish, she's insufferable

Reactions: 3
Malin is HEALED!!! In exactly 2 weeks of finding out the news of her miscarriage what a miracle this women is! All this tit about being on a journey and how she has been through so much suffering whilst posted SEVEN gifted stories in-between. Noticed how she's speaking in a hushed tone today like she's all zen when she's normally shouting with her ash breath?! She must have a borderline personality disorder she changes so much it's so conflicting

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Wonder where Liv is? Normally she gets palmed off with the morning card pull, it's utter pish 😂😂. It's like oh am alive again am over my weeks bender and I feel better after the comedown

Reactions: 2
What a sad existence to only feel special when strangers are giving you gifts! Not so brash now is she , she was happy to run it all in survivors faces what a lavish life style she has but forgetting we know she cheats on woman and steals their lives for entertainment for herself with no regard what or who shes hurting! Where's her dog and where are her treats ? Oh she probably has to pay for those herself so there is none! She feels like a fraud you can tell in her body language doing the card pull this morning! It won't be long before she has her staff I mean friends back around ! She is uncomfortable being alone!

Also she has just posted about fabulous mag and there's a clip of her standing in her bra (again) ffs how can you campaign about abuse then stand half dressed for a mag with your t@ts hanging out on a daily basis. She just does not make any sense at all

Reactions: 5
Also she has just posted about fabulous mag and there's a clip of her standing in her bra (again) ffs how can you campaign about abuse then stand half dressed for a mag with your t@ts hanging out on a daily basis. She just does not make any sense at all
Every thing she posts is now replying to this page , starve Narcs of air! I'm not giving her any more content ! Shes probably the worst out of a bad bunch , zero self awareness or genuine care and concern! She Really is programmed now , nothing authentic about her !

Every thing she posts is now replying to this page , starve Narcs of air! I'm not giving her any more content ! Shes probably the worst out of a bad bunch , zero self awareness or genuine care and concern! She Really is programmed now , nothing authentic about her !
Thing is we are just pointing out the inconsistencies and she cannot cope with being called out, she's so childish if she doesn't get her own way

Reactions: 1
Noticed that we mentioned how Liv hasn't posted in months and seems like they do barely any work together other than duck about and she's suddenly started posting on her Instagram about how she's posting sneak peaks of there working days and some "crazy content" paired with a picture of Malin taking a nap lmao it's a parady surely 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Noticed that we mentioned how Liv hasn't posted in months and seems like they do barely any work together other than duck about and she's suddenly started posting on her Instagram about how she's posting sneak peaks of there working days and some "crazy content" paired with a picture of Malin taking a nap lmao it's a parady surely 🤦‍♀️
Liv needs to book some minutes on the sun bed!! She must be so pale from spending so much of her time up Malins arse

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And just like that there's a reaction, hello Malin nice to see your still reading on here👋🏼 we know you are both crazy, mentally manipulative and narcissistic kind of crazy, don't sugar coat it as cute 😘

Attachments

• Haha
Ah yes the zen, spiritual Malin is back, stronger than ever and boy does she not care what ANYBODY thinks about her 👏👏👏, you go lassie it's time for you to find another relationship to wreck and a family to break and then tell the world how amazing you are by having another pregnancy and being the victim of yet another abuser but you will rise up like the steam off a fresh dog sh!t and conquer the world once again 🧘‍♀️🧘‍♀️🧘‍♀️🧘‍♀️

Look like she of on holiday to St Lucia! How does she afford all these holidays cars designer bags/clothes etc when she doesn’t even have a proper job!
New video of her showing her ass off and pretending to fall from a hammock that looks like it’s made from her bedsheets

• Haha
I’ve seen her arse more than I’ve seen my own. She is so cringe, I actually tense up with second hand embarrassment watching her shake her bits about. It can’t be any more than 10 degrees out as well, I get cold without a jacket on still 😂

Apparently she’s hardly been out the house for the last month or so? Lies, lies, lies.

Let’s see if little miss privilege quarantine when she comes back from St Lucia as they on amber list! Bet she doesn’t and doesn’t do the test either!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.