Malin Andersson #2 fights for causes that gains from financially

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This might be an unpopular opinion, but I've suffered both a miscarriage and the death of a newborn, and I don't see these celebrities as breaking a taboo at all. They're using tragedies for popularity. I'm sorry, but all these influencers who post about miscarriages and baby loss, like being on social media and documenting the agony you're going through would be the furthest thing from my mind. It seems like influencers will literally share their worst heartbreak to gain more attention, it's so sad to see.
I’m so sorry you’ve gone through that ❤

Reactions: 3
Yep friends holding her bags while her body guard is lingering out back also NO MASK?! Honestly duck this witch 😂 kinda liking the ".... Days after announcing her miscarriage" like is that a sly dig DM that she's not acting like a women so hurt and ✨ traumatized ✨ by it all
That part of Westfield is outdoor, no mask required.

Reactions: 2
What is the sharpies girlfriends insta handle? See the quote he’s just put up

Reactions: 3
Im so confused! So the man that Malin at one point claimed she had only met up with once for a date and been speaking to for only a few weeks until she discovered he had a long term pregnant partner (and milked the situation for publicity and sympathy and made out she was rallying with the ex and that they had both been deceived) she is now implying she was actually PREGNANT by him and miscarried (despite saying she was on her period recently and how perfectly in tune her cycle is to the moon, and that had only met him once for some drinks and it was nothing serious and to imply it was anything more than that would “be disrespectful to his partner and mother of his children who he actually had a long term relationship with”) and yet they are now sleeping together again despite the revelation of his long term girlfriend being pregnant and having spoken to her several times and made out like she was supporting her?!? And didn't she do she same with the last man she was with not long ago? Why does she keep getting with cheating scum bags and then flaunting it in their (usually pregnant) partners faces and making out like she is on contraception and posting about contraceptive apps and methods but then getting pregnant to both men within weeks... then saying she has been deceived/abused/tricked/raped/pregnant/miscarried (Usually a combination of a few)... and then doing the same thing with the next man a few weeks later. Really psychotic behaviour! Especially when you find out she has such a long history of doing this and has slept with friends boyfriends and then accused them of r*pe and then gone onto Love Island and had sex on TV a mere two weeks after saying she had been assaulted. Non of what she says adds up.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
It doesn't add up because she is a liar and I think her lies are catching up with which is why she has gone quiet, to try and let things blow over. She never even mentioned that DM article when she was out shopping with friends. The thing is she's posting fully made up and half dressed after only just claiming she's had a recent miscarriage then she's out in one of the busiest places for shopping a few days later. I know we are all different but I could barely even get out of bed, let alone go out shopping all smiles with my friends and I think slot of people would have smelled a rat.

Reactions: 9
Here for the facts !
All true above excactly what she herself has documented not a thing made up on tattle just repeating what's printed and they dont like it that's why theres a petition to get it shut down, they are so caught out in lies its killing them that's the silent treatment that's happening here! The media plan didnt go as they planned I think people are waking up to the realisation they lie and lie and lie all the way from the top is the worst! Shame as we all had high Hope's for thos one no going back now !

Almost 100,000 likes on the old yellow stick and fresh white stick, I really do hope this wasn't a media stunt, but sadly Is all pointing in that direction , I wouldn't like to be any one that does this intentionally ! If she has gone through it I'd be the first to apologize and check myself but the evidence is there , one date or 18 months? Someone's lieing !

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She posted 22/03 that she was on birth control and recommended the product she uses. Quite a few issues here. Firstly if she is openly telling people including sexual partners that she is using contraceptive and then falling pregnant within weeks of knowing them then that sounds like entrapment to me. Especially if its now happened twice (that people know of). Secondly why would she advertise contraceptive methods she is telling people are effective whilst either actually pregnant at the time, or if she had very recently fallen pregnant and had a miscarriage?? Doesn’t sound very effective contraceptive to me.
The time line doesnt make sense. It was literally 4 weeks ago she was saying she was on contraceptive, and also that she was on her period yet she is now claiming she was actually pregnant and miscarried?? Not enough time has passed for it to have all occurred after that date. And if she had been pregnant and miscarried in the months before, would you really be bragging how in tune your period cycles are and advertising what you deem to be effective contraceptive methods if you had recently been pregnant and then miscarried?? 🤨🤨🤨

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
She posted 22/03 that she was on birth control and recommended the product she uses. Quite a few issues here. Firstly if she is openly telling people including sexual partners that she is using contraceptive and then falling pregnant within weeks of knowing them then that sounds like entrapment to me. Especially if its now happened twice (that people know of). Secondly why would she advertise contraceptive methods she is telling people are effective whilst either actually pregnant at the time, or if she had very recently fallen pregnant and had a miscarriage?? Doesn’t sound very effective contraceptive to me.
The time line doesnt make sense. It was literally 4 weeks ago she was saying she was on contraceptive, and also that she was on her period yet she is now claiming she was actually pregnant and miscarried?? Not enough time has passed for it to have all occurred after that date. And if she had been pregnant and miscarried in the months before, would you really be bragging how in tune your period cycles are and advertising what you deem to be effective contraceptive methods if you had recently been pregnant and then miscarried?? 🤨🤨🤨
You are covering all bases , I was waiting for the next head line it was months ago and not Sharpies , you're bang on and all this when another country just got Miscarriage pay and time off work, that was going to be the next campaign but sadly her lies have caught up , I think she either created it or was told by management do it either way it's best to come clean now , this has made a lot of people upset and angry ! The media and the circus are on it's way out , about time !

This girl just likes to talk crap and advertise anything her agents give her to fund for her fake life! Even if you are on the pill or using the product she was advertising you still make sure the person you having casual intercourse with uses a condom! Malin is trying very hard to get pregnant and sell her stories to the newspaper! This girl is all about making quick £££

She's staying hush to 1 let her lies breeze over as shes been called out that her actions after her apparent miscarriage aren't adding up and 2 to build up some angst so she can do a big post about how traumatic the miscarriage was etc. Also it's bank holiday weekend she's probably off her face as per usual she never ever records or posts when she's getting on it, it was stated before in last thread that she takes peoples phones away that are with her also when she's sniffing she's pretty careful in that respect

Reactions: 5
Here we go , 'a how to heal' montage,
Looks more like an AA spread sheet .

Reactions: 5
She really has no other content except trauma and shaking her enhanced ass about the place !!! Literally nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She really has no other content except trauma and shaking her enhanced ass about the place !!! Literally nothing
No diversity what so ever!
No personality at all , she has created all this upset and is now quoting Echart Tolle , maybe address the dates and times before socially conditioning your audience that you're the hard done by one , Millie and Rebecka didnt get boohoo contracts and Womans aid support and free holidays for restpite! It's going to be ignored you watch nothing will be said about it because it's all BS !

Reactions: 7
It's like she's on a mad comedown, she's so full of bullsh#t
There's definitely a reputation when it's a weekend and she goes AWOL on socials then come Monday / Tuesday it's a big spiel about bettering herself no more Alcahol no more bad eating etc but will only last until the next weekend its such a strange thing to promise yourself publicly when she doesn't follow through. Is she never embarrassed haha

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.