Malin Andersson #2 fights for causes that gains from financially

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she can go for massages and meals and post photos of what she are but can’t find the words to speak right now about her trauma 😂😂😂

She’s a grief thief isnt she. She’s realised pain and trauma make her money. It’s sick. I wish this girl would get her karma.
Unfortunately people like her will always come out on top and will keep using their trauma as way to keep relevant and be important! Malin won’t go away she will be around for a long time selling her stories by dating abusive men and then writing trigger post that she was assaulted

Her PA seems like she an ass licker and will bark if Malin told her to!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
So she can go for massages and meals and post photos of what she are but can’t find the words to speak right now about her trauma 😂😂😂

Unfortunately people like her will always come out on top and will keep using their trauma as way to keep relevant and be important! Malin won’t go away she will be around for a long time selling her stories by dating abusive men and then writing trigger post that she was assaulted

Her PA seems like she an ass licker and will bark if Malin told her to!
I thought the exact same how can she not have the words right now when she normally has so much to say on her long asf captions or has she not had time to surf Pinterest for inspiring quotes that she claims as her own 🤢

Reactions: 3
I thought the exact same how can she not have the words right now when she normally has so much to say on her long asf captions or has she not had time to surf Pinterest for inspiring quotes that she claims as her own 🤢
It's so she can sit in her underwear with her hair and make up done with the right lightening. You know that's how people who are grieving behave 🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
Waiting for the highest bidder, rehearsing her lines and then the exclusive In the Sun! Prediction 😂

Reactions: 4
The feeling of being pregnant has brought back so many emotions?! The wording doesn't make sense if she was pregnant she would of been for 2 weeks you don't feel pregnant at two weeks the baby is the size of a SEEED!!! But she can't go into detail right now, can't wait for her to lie about the "details" there are no details because it didn't happen. She's sickening if people have sent her stories how does she not feel awful for lying

Attachments

Reactions: 5
She is a piece of work, feel sorry for Rebecca being pregnant to sharpie, is there anything malin wouldn't do for attention these days?

Has she been banned from driving?
Doubt it she just trying to convince herself she is famous and needs a driver to take her everywhere as she to privilege to drive.

Westfield shopping centre don’t have paps hanging around so he clearly called them how embarrassing is that getting photographed in Westfield while her friends hold her bag and acting like her driver is her bodyguard

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The feeling of being pregnant has brought back so many emotions?! The wording doesn't make sense if she was pregnant she would of been for 2 weeks you don't feel pregnant at two weeks the baby is the size of a SEEED!!! But she can't go into detail right now, can't wait for her to lie about the "details" there are no details because it didn't happen. She's sickening if people have sent her stories how does she not feel awful for lying
This might be an unpopular opinion, but I've suffered both a miscarriage and the death of a newborn, and I don't see these celebrities as breaking a taboo at all. They're using tragedies for popularity. I'm sorry, but all these influencers who post about miscarriages and baby loss, like being on social media and documenting the agony you're going through would be the furthest thing from my mind. It seems like influencers will literally share their worst heartbreak to gain more attention, it's so sad to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Doubt it she just trying to convince herself she is famous and needs a driver to take her everywhere as she to privilege to drive.

Westfield shopping centre don’t have paps hanging around so he clearly called them how embarrassing is that getting photographed in Westfield while her friends hold her bag and acting like her driver is her bodyguard
Yep friends holding her bags while her body guard is lingering out back also NO MASK?! Honestly duck this witch 😂 kinda liking the ".... Days after announcing her miscarriage" like is that a sly dig DM that she's not acting like a women so hurt and ✨ traumatized ✨ by it all

Reactions: 7
This might be an unpopular opinion, but I've suffered both a miscarriage and the death of a newborn, and I don't see these celebrities as breaking a taboo at all. They're using tragedies for popularity. I'm sorry, but all these influencers who post about miscarriages and baby loss, like being on social media and documenting the agony you're going through would be the furthest thing from my mind. It seems like influencers will literally share their worst heartbreak to gain more attention, it's so sad to see.
Yep agree 1 in 4 women will experience miscarriage doesn't make it less heart breaking but also doesn't make it that taboo if your trying for a baby chances are you know about miscarriage or have unfortunately experienced it. Why was she so ok to be getting pregnant by strangers after the tragedy of her last baby? It was 2 years ago not that long ago idk why she isn't being more careful about such a big decision! After loosing a child it's something you would wanna sit down on and think about before hoping on the next dick or am I being harsh

I get people trying again after I don't think you should stop if that's what you want! But she's not in a serious relationship she's clearly not making that decision with anyone else then she'll cry that she's a single parent.it takes two to tango but she's made it clear on her Instagram she was on contraception (all be it that natural bs) so she's being deseptful to who she's sleeping with she should be clear as bringing a baby into the world is the most precious and serious decision to make and what a cruel thing to do both on father and baby if the father isn't truly wanting that in his stage rn just believe it's so wrong. I doubt this will be the last time she gets pregnant suddenly after meeting someone she wants that cash baby to keep her content going she's sick.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
NADIA ESSEX part two!!!!! Another face to deflect what fuckeries are going on !!!! They love it !!!

They live for headlines! what a life 🤣🤣🤣🤣🖕

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.