Votes: 27 41.5%
  • She's in for the long run

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Summer

Votes: 5 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title won by @Zaflowhora !

Lots to catch up on so head over to Malins Wiki for more details.

Latest is she has been offline since Wednesday with some sudden news today she announced she had miscarried however everyone feeling sceptical as she posted 3.5 weeks ago that she started her period (attached) if her period lasts 5 days would mean she would have had a period, fallen pregnant, miscarried and known about it all before coming on the next month..

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Latest is she has been offline since Wednesday with some sudden news today she announced she had miscarried however everyone feeling sceptical as she posted 3.5 weeks ago that she started her period (attached) if her period lasts 5 days would mean she would have had a period, fallen pregnant, miscarried and known about it all before coming on the next month..
Children are being used as chess pieces its lowest of low ! She will run with this, almost 80,000 likes convincing her shes doing the right thing ! how do they sleep at night ?
Ps
Love the new thread title 👊

Reactions: 6
Also just figured out where her old dog disappeared to! (Daim) looks like karley had him there's loads of photos around December time when the dog went missing from Malins Instagram and suddenly a dog turns up on karley's!! Now it looks like Oprah is with her also? She could be just looking after Oprah for the day (or while she was away for the weekend to see Sharpie, come on we all know that's what she was really doing) either way very smart move from Malin parring the dog she no longer wants to your best mate so it's at arm's reach if she need photographs with it 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

Omg I made it!!! Malin move over I'm almost as famous as you! 😂

Can we talk nails! Someone had mentioned before that her nails have changed and it doesn't add up so Ive attached images. 5 days ago she had square nude nails, then in the pregnancy test photo they are oval nude.. now French tips 🕵

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Omg I made it!!! Malin move over I'm almost as famous as you! 😂

Can we talk nails! Someone had mentioned before that her nails have changed and it doesn't add up so Ive attached images. 5 days ago she had square nude nails, then in the pregnancy test photo they are oval nude.. now French tips 🕵
Congratulations, great thread title and you're right for some one in pain they dont mind getting beautiful for the occasion! Business as usual she meant business as always ! Zero compassion zero genuine emotion she a robot

Reactions: 3
I'm so mad that I never screenshotted Sharpies images at the beach!!! But you'll never guess who is at the beach today... Looks like she did see him, stayed since Wednesday yesterday had a shoot she had to go to as it's work and now back at the beach but has got Liv with her to defer the attention
Surely Rebecca has put two and two together? I knew she wouldn't be able to NOT post and give something away. She's clearly manipulated Sharpie into saying she's pregnant and miscarried so he will see her although I'm not quite sure why she would think that would work on a man like him who has 5 kids and not with any of the mothers.

Reactions: 10
Amazing isnt it Millie and Rebecca are left to pick up the pieces with their families and Malin gains 5000new followers , hair do and travelling tripsaway, makes it look like the other woman are guilty and no one cares the media are scum and so are all their players !

Reactions: 7
Someone on her insta has commented its ladram Bay, it has a holiday park over looking the water and the beach looks the same as the one Sharpie man posted from before deleting his pics. She's so foul, lying, conniving beast that she is.

Reactions: 11
Someone on her insta has commented its ladram Bay, it has a holiday park over looking the water and the beach looks the same as the one Sharpie man posted from before deleting his pics. She's so foul, lying, conniving beast that she is.
She truly is a beast! Lying about miscarrying on the platform that she has when so many women have the heartache of experiencing it and struggling with infertility and she balls in slaps the victim card on the table when things get a little rough for her and slams the door on the way out. She's no role model she's not rasing awareness there is no good in her heart she's mentally darranged and is using people at there expense when it suits her. When will her karma come? It's heaping up

Last edited:
The media will know this !! Can you imagine what Rebecca has gone through , no one asking for her story , giving her a break from finding her partner who child shes carrying by the way , so he got two woman pregnant and Malin didn't know ? And now shes full aware she is still going back and making her miscarriage more important than Rebbeccas , see how the real victims minimised , dismissed and left to feel they've done somethig wrong ! MALIN we know you're an abuser of the system and survivors emotions youte also grooming people into thinking you're honest and your way is the correct moral way ! Deception and manipulation is cruelty and coersive control !

Rebecca's unborn Baby I meant to say , Nalin should know what Stress does to a mother ! I'm honestly disgusted again! How do they get away with all this ?

She truly is a beast! Lying about miscarrying on the platform that she has when so many women have the heartache of experiencing it and struggling with infertility and she balls in slaps the victim card on the table when things get a little rough for her and slams the door on the way out. She's no role model she's not rasing awareness there is no good in her heart she's mentally darranged and is using people at there expense when it suits her. When will her her karma come? It's heaping up
Agree agree agree , they think we are stupid it's disgusting isnt it ! To think people still believe everything in the press ! After what's she has expressed about tragic Consy , surely it would take longer than Weds to Sunday to get over another loss , that's sociopathic! Shame on them !

Reactions: 3
I'm guessing this comment was a tattler 🤣 it got deleted quicker than you can say "pathological liar"
Yep, glad you got that screen shot as I didn't see it. She's just put up on her stories that she's broken? This is not a recent miscarriage, she's trying to make out it just happened when she also stated she just had her period with a normal cycle using that silly thermometer. Lies are catching up with Malin, to be a good liar you have to remember what you said. I want to shake all those silly little sheeplets licking her backside. If only they knew what she really is.

I'm so mad that I never screenshotted Sharpies images at the beach!!! But you'll never guess who is at the beach today... Looks like she did see him, stayed since Wednesday yesterday had a shoot she had to go to as it's work and now back at the beach but has got Liv with her to defer the attention
Not

I screenshot them. New here I’ve been following on this story. They are definitely at the same place.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Not

I screenshot them. New here I’ve been following on this story. They are definitely at the same place.
Legend!!!

Not

Ladbram bay is a caravan park in Devon so was right and his second video he posted on his Instagram quite clearly showed he was staying in a caravan park over looking the sea, she's been caught red handed here

Reactions: 9
She will remove any comments on her post that expose her , she is still cheating behind Rebecca's back and now she has to take responsibility as the nation is aware now ! They are absolutely vile humans , she is an abuser she doesnt care about children or women she is actually disturbing and acts as if she the hard done by one ! Absolutely jaw dropping she is behaving terribly I bet she had a right good jolly over the weekend then comes on line with the sad I out a brave face on things she is disgusting so angry at the lies to people that are actually hurting

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Well if anything it shows how absolutely desperate she is for content, and keeping herself relavent, she's cluching at straws here. I guess it's another chapter for her book aka the book of bullshit she should call it "how to be narcasist by Malin Andersson"

Reactions: 8
See her latest post on her stories is her standing with her hand on her tummy. F@ck off Malin, you disgusting fake beg!!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.