Malin Andersson #2 fights for causes that gains from financially

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a using c@nt, notice she seems to be be bored with that wee dog already. Also she posted a hello fresh on her stories with the same nails as the ones on the fake pregnancy tests. So she must have recorded it last year and thought it would be a wonderful idea to repost today. She obvs reads on here. Woman has no shame, can you imagine if she did have a child, it would be wheeled out for the gram and then palmed off. She's not capable of feelings. She's an utter witch, Malin your 10 minutes of fame will be up soon when the next generation of reality stars start coming out the woodwork. Hope you have your cv up to date 👋👋👋
from what I remember, she’s a qualified carer so she could always go back to that - oh wait, that was all an act as well.

Reactions: 4
If you send the pics to the DM or a tabloid I reckon they would probably print. It’s well sneaky and sly on his pregnant girlfriend. Someone needs to point Rebecca to this page.

Reactions: 5
Same woman who slept with her friends boyfriend when she got caught said he raped her and called the police then was on love island 2 WEEKS LATER!!! HAVING SEX ON TV!!!

This whole platform is a way of basically calling influencers and the like on the crappy things they do at their privilege like not disclosing ads using their children as cash cows and other morally wrong things out of greed and self obsession. Malin is different, her story is so much more than a few undisclosed ads she's actually dangerous I seriously worry for the people she surrounds herself with her behaviour is so abnormal
:mad:
:mad:

Reactions: 2
Jesus

Jesus Christ !!!! She is there with Sharpie - can someone tell the daily mail so everyone who isn’t on tattle can see what’s she’s really up to !!!!!!
I tried posting on her last article and they wouldn’t post my comment as I mentioned tattle on it

The positive test is a super old test - you can tell from the yellowing. It takes ages for them to go like that. I would lay money on it being from her last pregnancy . I have tests like that myself .
The test she posted and the dailymail reported on showed negative not positive

Reactions: 1
Sorry but there is no way she had a miscarriage recently/this cycle. She told the world she started her period less than a month ago, that's a solid line on the positive and the actual test is dry and old you can see where its stainer yellow. that won't happen over a couple of days which surely is the longest it could be.. how could someone lie about that?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
If you send the pics to the DM or a tabloid I reckon they would probably print. It’s well sneaky and sly on his pregnant girlfriend. Someone needs to point Rebecca to this page.
DM are likely to pick up on it if multiple people email them I've emailed them all the screenshots. Some people on tattle got Olivia Bowen in daily mail for breaking lockdown rules when her step dad was in the back of her selfie so if we all send it well have a chance

Reactions: 6
DM are likely to pick up on it if multiple people email them I've emailed them all the screenshots. Some people on tattle got Olivia Bowen in daily mail for breaking lockdown rules when her step dad was in the back of her selfie so if we all send it well have a chance
Good idea , I tried to post last night and it's not been printed! Bombard DM with these pics to prove shes a fraud and cheating on another pregnant woman ! This media manipulation needs to stop

Attachments

Reactions: 3
If you want to comment on DM regarding tattle you have to break the word up like t. A. T. T. L. E as they block some word's

Reactions: 5
If you want to comment on DM regarding tattle you have to break the word up like t. A. T. T. L. E as they block some world's
i did do that and they didn’t post it. I guess they caught on or Malin monitors the comments and don’t allow them to be posted.

She's a using c@nt, notice she seems to be be bored with that wee dog already. Also she posted a hello fresh on her stories with the same nails as the ones on the fake pregnancy tests. So she must have recorded it last year and thought it would be a wonderful idea to repost today. She obvs reads on here. Woman has no shame, can you imagine if she did have a child, it would be wheeled out for the gram and then palmed off. She's not capable of feelings. She's an utter witch, Malin your 10 minutes of fame will be up soon when the next generation of reality stars start coming out the woodwork. Hope you have your cv up to date 👋👋👋
A dog can go in a staycation unless she went for the upgrade where dogs aren't allowed , terrible, take your pet to a caravan you selfish uncaring witch , the dog has feelings it's a baby and needs consistency a bit like a child selfish no good evil grifter ! She is the most self centered woman I've ever come across and let me tell you I have seen a few but this one has no remorse just onto the next drama for likes and boohoo tat

The press are complicit , if we send the evidence to the paper and they dont print it proves it's all a big con ! They still havent printed Nadia essex jack the main man trolling evidence and I know it was all sent to number of papers , I was shown the evidence , shes gone up almost 5000+ followers from being cheated on and a tragic miscarriage and we've proved here none of it seems genuine this all comes after she was caught like a heroine dealers prison release pictures a d her interview with a domestic abuser, this is all coming after her sacking from Refuge ! It's all theatre made up to manipulate, its criminal !

She's a joke she's so wrapped up and focused on creating a headline and getting in the daily mail that she has actually forgot to focus on things that pay, (she won't get paid for most of the media stunts she's been doing in daily mail maybe a few for the pap shots but no more than like £150) and the rest she puts all over Instagram so it's free for DM to use without paying her. She's not been working at all these last couple weeks how the duck is she paying rent etc I'll never know

Reactions: 1
I hope she didn’t fake a miscarriage, I had one in February and it was heart breaking! I did wonder who she was with to get pregnant as I thought she was single.
when I started following her I thought she was genuine but now I see her for the fake attention seeking twit she is! She thinks she more special than she is 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m trying to catch up and can’t workout from wiki - who is sharpie man ?
Sharpie man is Michael James here is some links

I hope she didn’t fake a miscarriage, I had one in February and it was heart breaking! I did wonder who she was with to get pregnant as I thought she was single.
when I started following her I thought she was genuine but now I see her for the fake attention seeking twit she is! She thinks she more special than she is 🤷🏻‍♀️
So sorry to hear this 😓 sending you love X

• Heart
Ladies Rebecca knows they are together. Sharpie confirmed it today to her. This is what she said ...
“ Thank you for your message it’s ok I am well aware that they are together he confirmed it today. They very much deserve each other it will be a very unhealthy relationship but thank you for reaching out, it has been awful!”
“ Genuinely I don’t at all he has given me nothing but abuse today and she is condones it”
Rebecca seems very sweet bless her she shouldn’t have to go through this pregnant and with children 💔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Ladies Rebecca knows they are together. Sharpie confirmed it today to her. This is what she said ...
“ Thank you for your message it’s ok I am well aware that they are together he confirmed it today. They very much deserve each other it will be a very unhealthy relationship but thank you for reaching out, it has been awful!”
“ Genuinely I don’t at all he has given me nothing but abuse today and she is condones it”
Rebecca seems very sweet bless her she shouldn’t have to go through this pregnant and with children 💔
Omg! This is awful. Is this your friend? Poor woman. Malin deserves to be outed for this. It makes me mad that people who don’t know about this thread would be non the wiser to her.

Reactions: 7
She should go to dailymail and expose this dirty filthy piece of tit for the person she really is! She needs to be exposed after she posted she feels for Rebecca and will help to deal with the abuse he put her through! Malin deserve everything that’s coming to her!
She probably with him still so she has a new story to sell if he lays a hand on her or she is pregnant by him

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.