Malin Andersson #2 fights for causes that gains from financially

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Putting everything aside between me and her and what went on. I actually feel really sorry for her, i know what she is like behind close doors so i know she will be hurting right now and in a bad way.
she is pregnant after all l, Forgetting about how she makes her money and what she does etc i feel this situation is different #bekind.
Can all slag me off now 👌🏽

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Did anyone notice she retweeted this post by another compulsive lying attention seeker a few days before writing her own? Look how similar they are she could’ve atleast worded hers differently 😭
Unbelievable how they exploit things like this for attention & likes, do they think people don't notice them completely copying each other!? How do people become so vapid & self indulgent to just basically lie about stuff like this for engagement, when there are genuinely people out there suffering in silence.

Also WTF about her grid post basically projecting her issues on an innocent baby like the poor child is triggering her!?

Reactions: 10
Putting everything aside between me and her and what went on. I actually feel really sorry for her, i know what she is like behind close doors so i know she will be hurting right now and in a bad way.
she is pregnant after all l, Forgetting about how she makes her money and what she does etc i feel this situation is different #bekind.
Can all hag me off now 👌🏽
Oh god sharpie I hope you don’t wanna go back there and play step dad 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did anyone notice she retweeted this post by another compulsive lying attention seeker a few days before writing her own? Look how similar they are she could’ve atleast worded hers differently 😭
Lol, I noticed this and thought; nah must be a coincidence, but as other people are thinking the same 😳

Reactions: 6
Malin has never #bekind to people in the past, she treats others in such an abominable way, she wasn't very kind to Millie when she got pregnant to her partner.

Malin has never #bekind to people in the past, she treats others in such an abominable way, she wasn't very kind to Millie when she got pregnant to her partner.
Yep. Sharpie wasn’t too kind to his partner either considering he was having it off with Malin behind her back. Just sounds a bit condescending coming from some people.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yep. Sharpie wasn’t too kind to his partner either considering he was having it off with Malin behind her back. Just sounds a bit condescending coming from some people.

[/QUOTE]

A perfect match 👶🏻

can’t wait to read about it all in the DM

• Haha
Can all hag me off now 👌🏽
Since you know her better than all of us why don’t you tell us what she like as you feel sorry for her? Also why don’t we get to see the Malin behind closed doors?

Are you going to do a DNA test to prove this baby isn’t yours?

Malin loves drama and attention and this is exactly what she wanted so she can sell her exclusive story to the dailymail about how she was cheated on and has to raise the baby on her own! She was calling this Jay guy her soulmate and boasting that he gave her a promise ring and he knew how much a promise ring meant to her all the time man was out there sleeping with anyone who gave him attention.

Reactions: 8
This is 100% one of the most entertaining threads on tattle 🤣 so far we’ve had malin come on trying to dox on multiple accounts and her ex man dishing out tea and then trying to defend her, and we’re only on thread number 2 looool

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is 100% one of the most entertaining threads on tattle 🤣 so far we’ve had malin come on trying to dox on multiple accounts and her ex man dishing out tea and then trying to defend her, and we’re only on thread number 2 looool
I am honestly waiting for sharpie and malin to be on the front cover of OK magazine with their matching Xmas jumpers on, selling their crappy story on how tattle brought them back together 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am honestly waiting for sharpie and malin to be on the front cover of OK magazine with their matching Xmas jumpers on, selling their crappy story on how tattle brought them back together 😂😂
With the big exclusive twist that the baby is actually Sharpies

Reactions: 5
New thread suggestion;

Malin unaware he was cheating, and oh there were lots.. she was too busy sat at home…buying Insta bots

• Haha
Reactions: 9
shes back online and doing ads and posing in her underwear - I think she is ok

Can anyone start a new thread i have no idea how

What is going on with her. I feel like she's completely lost her Instagram mojo - why is she doing this give away, thought she was better than that! I actually used to really like her but I find her quite toxic now. No idea what goes on behind Instagram and closed doors but I feel like she needs to get into something else now away from social media

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.