Making the Cut

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No but tempted to, is it any good?

S1 fell short but I think that’s purely as I was expecting a better then project runway show, and tbh PR has been pretty good the last few seasons

Reactions: 1
No but tempted to, is it any good?

S1 fell short but I think that’s purely as I was expecting a better then project runway show, and tbh PR has been pretty good the last few seasons
Despite the lack of glossy travelling I preferred these episodes, they’ve got rid the annoying Tim and Heidi skit and a few of the designers are really interesting.

• Heart
they’ve got rid the annoying Tim and Heidi skit
loooool I think they really over estimated how much people wanted to hear from Heidi specifically. The ~magic~ of Tim was his interaction with the designers on PR, but it can’t really happen on MTC as there isn’t the same iterative processes with design vs construction. Idk I still feel that somewhat ruins the show tbh, you’ve inspired me to pop an episode on today tho thank you x

loooool I think they really over estimated how much people wanted to hear from Heidi specifically. The ~magic~ of Tim was his interaction with the designers on PR, but it can’t really happen on MTC as there isn’t the same iterative processes with design vs construction. Idk I still feel that somewhat ruins the show tbh, you’ve inspired me to pop an episode on today tho thank you x
No but I enjoy the panic when they’ve sent their work away to be made and they haven’t done it/finished it 😂

• Haha
Just found this thread.

I loved Seasons 1 and 2 and have now watched Ep1 and Ep2 of S3. Now on Amazon UK, new episodes Fridays I think.

Without giving spoilers, in my opinion they got rid of the two that needed to go on the first two episodes so I'm looking forward to the rest.

I was pleased to see that this season a non American won it! I loved how he never gave up on his dream - well done Yannik 👍🏼🎉

Very sad to learn that Rafael’s Mum had passed away 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I think it was predictable who run though from the first episode

Also Heidi’s white dress in the finale was awful, so old lady and dated. She should have no made the cut based in that look alone 😂