Making a murderer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else become really invested in this? 😂 does anyone know of similar series/documentaries to watch?

Reactions: 4
Did anyone else become really invested in this? 😂 does anyone know of similar series/documentaries to watch?
I thought it was ok but I preferred the staircase which is on Netflix

Reactions: 5
The one about the black boys who got stitched up for a rape in Central Park is an interesting but heartbreaking watch. I forgot the name but it’s on netflix

and the Kalief Browder story on Netflix too

Reactions: 6
The Keepers on Netflix is harrowing and superb.

Evil Genius is great too.
I was also going to recommend The Keepers. Horrifying but really gripping.
Mindhunter is fantastic, not a documentary but based on true events of the FBI setting up the BAU. Highly recommend

The one about the black boys who got stitched up for a rape in Central Park is an interesting but heartbreaking watch. I forgot the name but it’s on netflix

and the Kalief Browder story on Netflix too
When they see us. So hard to watch but everyone needs to see it!

Ooh The Innocent man is good too and very similar to MAM

Not a documentary but The Night Of is a brilliant crime/drama series starring Riz Ahmed. I binged it. Fiction but an eye-opening account of the NYC justice system and racial prejudice.

And Escape From Dannemora is an excellent biographical crime/drama series. All the acting is good but Patricia Arquette is superb.

Reactions: 1
Not a documentary but The Night Of is a brilliant crime/drama series starring Riz Ahmed. I binged it. Fiction but an eye-opening account of the NYC justice system and racial prejudice.

And Escape From Dannemora is an excellent biographical crime/drama series. All the acting is good but Patricia Arquette is superb.
Riz Ahmed was brilliant in The Night Of, I kept thinking he would be a good choice to play Adnan Syed if there ever was a film made of his life. Nightcrawler is another good film starring Riz Ahmed.
Will have to watch Escape from Dannemora.

Will have to watch Escape from Dannemora.
Try not to google anything about it until you’ve seen it. It is based on a true story and it was on the news in America for weeks while it all unfolded. I had zero knowledge so found it gripping not knowing what was going to happen. The attention to detail and accuracy is said to be incredible. Patricia won a Golden Globe for it I think.

I’m going to have to rewatch it now :D

Reactions: 2
Try not to google anything about it until you’ve seen it. It is based on a true story and it was on the news in America for weeks while it all unfolded. I had zero knowledge so found it gripping not knowing what was going to happen. The attention to detail and accuracy is said to be incredible. Patricia won a Golden Globe for it I think.

I’m going to have to rewatch it now :D
Thank you for the advice on not Googling, will add to my list now. I think Patricia Arquette is brilliant, so looking forward to watching this.

It was Brendan’s birthday I saw on Facebook.. can’t remember if it was yesterday or today but he’s 30 years old now .. it’s so sad

The staircase.. I think he was guilty !!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen the documentary Tell Me Who I Am on Netflix? It’s left me in a bit of a state of shock.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen the documentary Tell Me Who I Am on Netflix? It’s left me in a bit of a state of shock.

Watched it two nights ago. Shocking and heart wrenching. Would highly recommend.

The staircase... he’s guilty.

Making a murderer .. I think Steven is innocent.

Watched it two nights ago. Shocking and heart wrenching. Would highly recommend.

The staircase... he’s guilty.

Making a murderer .. I think Steven is innocent.
I agree with all there too staircase guilty

Making a murderer I was hooked and I def think he was set up by police and is innocent

I watched tell me who I am last night and It is a must watch, shocking to see what goes on in world behind closed doors

The confession tapes on Netflix.
Similar stories to poor Brendan on Making a Murderer and how they coaxed him into making a confession. Some really shocking stories 😞 but a really good series!

I am a killer is def worth a watch.
Unbelievable is very good too, shocking what happens in the world.
Loved the staircase.. Have any of use looked at the "owl theory?" have to agree tho I have a feeling he's guilty.. But found it interesting to look at the different theories.
Brendan an Steven are both innocent, something dodgy about the other "uncle" feel for the poor men spending their life in jail for something they haven't done 😢