Making a murderer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might be in the minority but I do not believe those two MJ accusers. Wade Robson is a known chancer and has been trying to make a living of MJ for years, he is the biggest grifter going. I actually did start to believe the other guy because he was so convincing BUT they have debunked a lot of the stuff he was saying and dates are wrong, which makes you think how good was the research if they couldn't even get dates right for the documentary. I mean dates can prove innocence and guilt

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen the daily wire thing called convicting a murderer? They seem to be blowing MaM out of the water?

I’ve only seen the preview (no idea how to watch daily wire in the U.K. ) but it looks really good and obviously Reddit is on fire.

Has anyone seen the daily wire thing called convicting a murderer? They seem to be blowing MaM out of the water?

I’ve only seen the preview (no idea how to watch daily wire in the U.K. ) but it looks really good and obviously Reddit is on fire.
I’d be surprised if it’s not completely skewed Candace Owens is hard right political commentator

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Shows my knowledge 🤪.
Not at all. It might be great. Most of the time you have to take a documentary or “factual” program with a grain of salt as they all start with an angle.
The great thing about Making a Murderer was that they were already doing a documentary about his wrongful rape conviction when the “murder” happened

Reactions: 3
I watched Making A Murderer when it was released. I think that Steven Avery certainly has a questionable character but I'm not convinced he murdered that woman. There was another male relative who lived on that land who I think is definitely involved.
Also the nephew, can't remember his name, I think he is most definitely innocent and has been completely railroaded.
It's a long time since I watched it but wasn't there some chance of the nephew being released but I gather that never happened?
Also I do think the original prosecutor and the police were involved in something underhanded.

Reactions: 3
It appeared Steven had been set up because of something that had happened previously.

I haven’t watched it for a while. I did a rewatch a while ago though and it took me back.

It appeared Steven had been set up because of something that had happened previously.

I haven’t watched it for a while. I did a rewatch a while ago though and it took me back.
He had a lawsuit against the police didn't he, because he had been falsely imprisoned for rape. I think the family had a reputation of sorts and I think there was probably some prejudice against them but I recall that after having watched the show I wasn't convinced that he was guilty, and certainly not his nephew.

He had a lawsuit against the police didn't he, because he had been falsely imprisoned for rape. I think the family had a reputation of sorts and I think there was probably some prejudice against them but I recall that after having watched the show I wasn't convinced that he was guilty, and certainly not his nephew.
His nephew was definitely innocent imo.

I think I thought Steven was too- there was something about a key IIRC.

His nephew was definitely innocent imo.

I think I thought Steven was too- there was something about a key IIRC.
Yes I think the police searched his trailer home several times and on the last time they found the keys to the victims car behind a bedside table I think it was, yet they'd already looked there and found nothing. The implication being that it was planted.

I watched Making A Murderer when it was released. I think that Steven Avery certainly has a questionable character but I'm not convinced he murdered that woman. There was another male relative who lived on that land who I think is definitely involved.
Also the nephew, can't remember his name, I think he is most definitely innocent and has been completely railroaded.
It's a long time since I watched it but wasn't there some chance of the nephew being released but I gather that never happened?
Also I do think the original prosecutor and the police were involved in something underhanded.
Yeah Brendon is still in prison but Brendan’s brother Bobby lived opposite Stephens trailer& had lots of horrible stuff on his computer .. women being tortured, dismembered etc Bobby HAD to say he saw Theresa going into Stephens because if he didn’t he could potentially be the last person to see her alive which would make him a suspect
---
Yes the police would have to pay out something ridiculous like 40 million dollars to Stephen out their own pockets as insurance wouldn’t cover an obvious police cover up. Officers would have lost their jobs, homes, life savings etc & it was all gonna be wrapped up about 2 weeks later.. funny how a dead body was found just in time

Did anyone else become really invested in this? 😂 does anyone know of similar series/documentaries to watch?
I was obsessed. I bet I watched seasons 1-2, four or five times if not more. It’s unreal !!
---
Yes I think the police searched his trailer home several times and on the last time they found the keys to the victims car behind a bedside table I think it was, yet they'd already looked there and found nothing. The implication being that it was planted.
Yeah it was only found on the 8th visit by officer Lenk who shouldn’t have even been as the Calumet county LE shouldn’t have been involved because of the deposition

I might be in the minority but I do not believe those two MJ accusers. Wade Robson is a known chancer and has been trying to make a living of MJ for years, he is the biggest grifter going. I actually did start to believe the other guy because he was so convincing BUT they have debunked a lot of the stuff he was saying and dates are wrong, which makes you think how good was the research if they couldn't even get dates right for the documentary. I mean dates can prove innocence and guilt
I don’t believe them either!!