makeupbyjennyx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not defending her I just know a friend lives in millers and she said newbridge was in her radius according to that app

Reactions: 1
Get over the countdown lipstick reel!! Wow 10k idiots viewed it 💩 says more about them really!!

What a gobshite with the coffee cup held at the perfect angle so that we can all see she drives a BMW 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What a gobshite with the coffee cup held at the perfect angle so that we can all see she drives a BMW 😂

A very standard issue BMW too judging by the steering wheel... prob a 3 series... which is fine... but a very basic car really 🤷‍♀️

I wouldn't brag about driving one anyways 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A not so subtle stealth brag by Jenny. Just like a mini Aoibhe letting the plebs know they have a BMW.
Ah yes Jenny its the little touches, ecomomy crippled, thousands of jobs lost but yep absolutely the right time to be stealth boasting. There should be an influencer 101 on how to read the mood of the nation.

Reactions: 3
Jeez this girl is chavtastic. She must thinks she is the only one to have a decent car. Happen to have one myself yet have NEVER posted a picture of it on social media...imagine that lol. Not everyone craves attention from strangers...it's a very strange thing. Does this girl have a career apart from the MUA hobby? Remember something before about her working as a PA or in admin was it...could be wrong!

Awww I see Axel has progressed from the highly processed, sweet sunshine orange to homeopathic teetha. Its a great product in fairness but looks as if Jenny only desparate to try and monetise her account by using the baby or promoting literally any brand that might reach out to her.

Reactions: 2
Awww I see Axel has progressed from the highly processed, sweet sunshine orange to homeopathic teetha. Its a great product in fairness but looks as if Jenny only desparate to try and monetise her account by using the baby or promoting literally any brand that might reach out to her.
She has him on that since 2 months it’s nothing but a pile of crap..

Does she ever cook tho, always seems to show take out so axel will be eating takeout at 6 months 🤣🤣

The first happy meal pic won’t be long off!
Stop I get sick even thinking about it. I know someone who did that at 9 months 🤢 my child didn’t get one till well after 14-15 months and as a once off and at that they only like the chips 🙈

I’ll admit on my first baby I didn’t know about how bad baby rice/porridge is but luckily my baba was clever enough not to like it so I moved onto veg and then fruit, sure Jenny is too busy doing reels and out drinking coffee with eeefffaaa to be able to cook a few carrots 🙄🙄
I guarantee Axel will be in a forward facing car seat as soon as he hits 9kg!!

I dunno what's worse...paying 130e for clearly fake designer shoes or actually paying over 750e for the real fish bowls!!!???🙄🤣 who would be considered the bigger fool??

And now she's trying to drum up some cash from an AF link to the real ones! Shameless gowl!😏🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Is it me or does anyone else think she’s had a fair amount of Botox and work done

Is it me or does anyone else think she’s had a fair amount of Botox and work done
I didnt think so? I think she just heavily filters everything because she's not exactly a looker...

I was shocked when I seen how she really looks on TV that time when she was talking about the hospital restrictions. Like a totally different person.

I didnt think so? I think she just heavily filters everything because she's not exactly a looker...

I was shocked when I seen how she really looks on TV that time when she was talking about the hospital restrictions. Like a totally different person.
Oh is she 🙈 I must have a gander I just seen her post today no wrinkles I was like Jesus Christ

I stopped following this one months ago and can’t even bare to look at her page as she’s a nobody that jumped on the back of eeeeffffaaaa but started with such a horrible attitude and a sense of entitlement! And then the playing games switching account to public and private every few days... pathetic! I only know what’s going on with her from here what’s her story is she making a job/money out of insta?

I dunno what's worse...paying 130e for clearly fake designer shoes or actually paying over 750e for the real fish bowls!!!???🙄🤣 who would be considered the bigger fool??

And now she's trying to drum up some cash from an AF link to the real ones! Shameless gowl!😏🤣
I was actually thinking the same thing! Buys the fakes but does a #af to the real ones?? Seriously!!