makeupbyjennyx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This one is nothing but #AF since she got a swipe up!! All the Nike tit that’s she knows jack tit about only that she gets paid 😡

Reactions: 5
I think Nike is the new Daniel Wellington. Sick to the back teeth of seeing pictures of runners.

Reactions: 2
This one is so rude... and stupid

Message she got about the baby food was actually well put and not mean and she still snaps at the 'Karen'

News flash Jen hun, those companies will put whatever they can get away with on the box xoxo

Shes always praising the baby for sleeping through the night and drinking 7oz etc and he doesn't seem to be showing any feeding ques and she is still shovelling this down the tots neck :rolleyes: poor kid will get a sore tummy

No shade at anyone who does feed solids before the 6 months but generally baby shows very clear ques and for all we see from Axel I've seen none!!

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand. The message wasn’t rude and the person seemed to have good intentions. I’m not going to lie the poor child did look uncomfortable but that’s neither here nor there.

I don’t understand. The message wasn’t rude and the person seemed to have good intentions. I’m not going to lie the poor child did look uncomfortable but that’s neither here nor there.
Yep it was well intentioned I thought. Its something I'd say to a friend or like to be told myself. No need for her to be so rude and brute about it.

He’s 18 weeks and from what I’ve seen he isn’t holding himself up which I thought was a big thing they need to do by themselves??
She’s an idiot she’ll be on wondering why the poor fella is having pains!! That sunshine orange stuff is pure shite she’d be better off with purée fruit/veg

Reactions: 2
That baby is showing none of the signs he is ready for solids never mind the fact that he's only 4 months. The person that messaged did seem genuinely concerned for her baby's health.

Reactions: 1
Force feeding her baby processed shite just because the box says it’s ok. Good lord she is thick as tit, the baby is nowhere near ready and you should start with homemade veg and fruit purées. The poor child 😞

What a nasty witch, I really don’t think she’s cut out for Instagram she’s too much of a snowflake! As a first time mom myself Il listen to all advice given, some I follow and some I don’t.. I like to hear other peoples experiences as you never know what useful advice you can pick up and if it’s not for you no harm done

Reactions: 3
If it was you fair play, I thought it was very well phrased and could see only good intentions 💓
It was. I just tried to be nice. Sometimes you have too much info from everywhere and you are not sure. I didn't think I was doing something nasty or wrong.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Well Jenny,
It was. I just tried to be nice. Sometimes you have much info from everywhere and you are not sure. I didn't think I was doing something nasty or wrong.
Jenny’s problem is that she’s taking on her buddy Aoibhe’s grudge with people. She wants to be like Aoibhe so bad that she’s starting to behave like her in every sense.

OMG what a response to a perfectly reasonable message.
Sunshine orange is as someone else said processed to death.
Is she hoping for a sunshine orange swipe up or something ?
Maybe Bperfect will release a tan named Sunshine Orange by Jennyx

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well Jenny,

Jenny’s problem is that she’s taking on her buddy Aoibhe’s grudge with people. She wants to be like Aoibhe so bad that she’s starting to behave like her in every sense.
It's ok. What she did says more about her than it did about me :)

Reactions: 11
He’s 18 weeks and from what I’ve seen he isn’t holding himself up which I thought was a big thing they need to do by themselves??
She’s an idiot she’ll be on wondering why the poor fella is having pains!! That sunshine orange stuff is pure shite she’d be better off with purée fruit/veg
He’s only 4 months since Tuesday my little boy was born day after and isn’t getting fed yet for the reason he can’t hold himself up. Tbh I think she’s feeding him awhile, when she was showing the app that she uses for feeding she was blocking certain parts out which were spoon feeds, so I say poor axel is getting fed awhile

Reactions: 1
Thats exactly it Beanudo. Wants the swipe ups, the AF codes, #collabs etc that come with being in the public eye but doesnt want any sort of even well meaning advice that could be viewed as criticism. No need at all to share that message the way she did.

He’s only 4 months since Tuesday my little boy was born day after and isn’t getting fed yet for the reason he can’t hold himself up. Tbh I think she’s feeding him awhile, when she was showing the app that she uses for feeding she was blocking certain parts out which were spoon feeds, so I say poor axel is getting fed awhile
Yeah there was no way that was his first feed anyway. They would have made a bigger deal out of it with dad there and all I think!