Make_up by Lucy_Cath

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anybody ever look at a picture of someone and think I can smell you, this sis the vibe I get from her and her boy toy🤮 shes hoaching and a complete pain in the arse fat or thin...

Reactions: 1
Jack definitely looks like he doesn't wash. Not exactly the best looking, smelling couple are they? She is going to have horrendous loose skin, her stomach area looks terrible.
Jack looks like the type of kid who got bulled at school because his trousers don't fit and he smells of musty chip fat

• Haha
Reactions: 2
A couple you look at and think I bet your bedding bleeping stinks... Pair of honkers... Jack looks like he belongs on a certain register 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I saw she was out drinking last night - I thought you're not meant to drink with a gastric band?!

The boyfriend gives me the creeps too, I bet he's a feeder.

Someone please get this woman a bra that fits, why is it so high up! That must be really uncomfortable
It's so low at the front too, they're hanging down by her waist.

I wish she'd chuck that awful black cowboy hat in the bin as well, looks ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Followed this thread for a while. First time commenting. I used to like her but this recent drama about her gallbladder was enough for me!
I had my gallbladder removed 3 week ago after waiting months. The first week recovery was really painful. After this, every day I felt a bit better.
She is making such a big deal out of this. The last thing I wanted to do was update Instagram straight after waking from my surgery. I have pre-existing health conditions which has meant I have used too many sick days from my work and thankfully, I haven't needed to use many more for this as I wouldn't get paid. What annoys me is, she will drag this on and never has to stress about sick leave or potentially losing her job. Her dramatic Instagram stories are really annoying.
I'm going to unfollow her as looking at her self pity party I will rage 😂
Apologies for the huge rant!

Shes a lazy witch. I know you can't fake gallstones but this suits her agenda. Shes fascinating though. She don't half love herself!

She is definitely milking it. Christ knows how she will ever cope with having a baby.

The endless drama and whiney pathetic posts are so annoying (especially the 'im in so much pain I'm lying here with my eyes closed, but I'm going to take a selfie/ get my creepy boyfriend to take a photo!)

She's 100% took this photo herself with her eyes closed, she made less of a fuss when she had her sleeve.
Screenshot_20230126_184926_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Now she's eating pizza :oops: :oops: 2 days after having her gallbladder out.

Jesus wept she is thick as anything!

• Wow
Reactions: 6