Make_up by Lucy_Cath

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same, I looked and couldn't see anything. If she had this done through the NHS, I doubt she'd be in and out of a & e so much as she'd have had some sort of before and aftercare

It's shocking to be honest, I found this when I saw her old Facebook. Even as a kid I knew things like this were wrong and insensitive!
I’m sure people must’ve called her out in her dms but she didn’t follow up with an apology as far as I’m aware

Reactions: 2
I’m sure people must’ve called her out in her dms but she didn’t follow up with an apology as far as I’m aware
Did people call her out for it? I had no idea until yesterday when I was looking for her page and found that account!

Same, I looked and couldn't see anything. If she had this done through the NHS, I doubt she'd be in and out of a & e so much as she'd have had some sort of before and aftercare

It's shocking to be honest, I found this when I saw her old Facebook. Even as a kid I knew things like this were wrong and insensitive!
Oh my god!!! bleeping racist, antisemitic witch!! I'm so shocked!! Good find! This is truly disgusting and there is no excuse for this at all. You're right her age is no excuse at all. She still does it now so she's comfortable using racist language which makes me think her boyfriend is probably the same. bleeping cancel them. Makes me sick.

Reactions: 5
Oh my god!!! bleeping racist, antisemitic witch!! I'm so shocked!! Good find! This is truly disgusting and there is no excuse for this at all. You're right her age is no excuse at all. She still does it now so she's comfortable using racist language which makes me think her boyfriend is probably the same. bleeping cancel them. Makes me sick.
I agree, it's revolting. The comment referenced above (BMP) you could attribute to ignorance - but the stuff just posted is racism/ anti semitism pure and simple. Even if it's 8-9 years ago there is no excuse, and if she's still not deleted it that shows she doesn't think it's wrong.

It makes sense now why she loves that other well known ignorant racist MUA Kate Hayes.

Reactions: 1
I suspect there's more of this out there and she knows it and it's part of the reason she's shut down a lot of her social media and that make up room she was going to set up at a salon. Who would go to the trouble of hiring a room? Decorating it, advertising it? To just not bother and go to work at McDonald's? I think she knew it was all going to be blow up in her face when she found out about this thread. Bad publicity in the make up scene is something she really didn't want.

I suspect there's more of this out there and she knows it and it's part of the reason she's shut down a lot of her social media and that make up room she was going to set up at a salon. Who would go to the trouble of hiring a room? Decorating it, advertising it? To just not bother and go to work at McDonald's? I think she knew it was all going to be blow up in her face when she found out about this thread. Bad publicity in the make up scene is something she really didn't want.
I agree, just don’t get the whole weight loss gastric band surgery to return to working in a fast food restaurant? She clearly has an issue with food choices so why make life hard for yourself surrounding yourself with it doesn’t make sense to me?

And yeah she definitely needs to ditch the filler I don’t have a problem with filler but her lips are taken up her face since she’s lost the weight and it doesn’t look right

This has got to come out. It's shocking. Anyone reckon shes secret eating?

I think she should dissolve them completely. She has large lips anyway.They were lovely…. I thought she ruined them with the filler!

don’t get me wrong, I’m not against filler. I have it as I had literally no top lip! But she didn’t need it.
Look at her top lip. She sometimes looks like its a tiny bit scarred. Like she might have been born with a cleft.

Her knowledge of what she should and shouldn’t be eating seems shocking, I think this is the problem when people go abroad for surgery, if you have it done on the NHS there’s a whole load of stuff you have to do beforehand and loads of follow up

Have I missed a post?!
Sorry for taking ages to reply to your comment. Yeah she put a story up of the waiting chairs in A&E complaining about the wait time and again tonight saying she wishes they would take her gallbladder out because this is her ‘4th breakdown to the doctors’ - if she hadn’t eaten herself into oblivion in the first place maybe she wouldn’t have gallbladder issues the lump of tit! She annoys me SO much

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s such a drain on the NHS she’s got these issues because she’s had a gastric sleeve. They should make her go back to turkey to have it sorted. No wonder the wait times in A and E are huge.

She’s such a drain on the NHS she’s got these issues because she’s had a gastric sleeve. They should make her go back to turkey to have it sorted. No wonder the wait times in A and E are huge.
She posted a story last night sat waiting in A&E doing a crossword. If you can sit and concentrate on a bloody crossword you don’t need to be in accident & EMERGENCY. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Gallstone pain is one of the worst things I’ve ever experienced but they don’t just take it out straight away unless it’s an emergency, she acts like she’s the only person to ever suffer with it

Reactions: 3
Gallstone pain is one of the worst things I’ve ever experienced but they don’t just take it out straight away unless it’s an emergency, she acts like she’s the only person to ever suffer with it
Yeah I’ve had gallstones and had my gallbladder removed and the whole process was over 2 years, I had flare ups but it was managed by pain from my GP. I didn’t even need an appointment I rang and said I was having another flare up and my GP would automatically send me a new prescription. The only reason I had mine removed is that my liver function was off and it wasn’t improving. She’s already stated her liver function is back to normal so they aren’t gonna take her gallbladder out no matter how hard she begs!

Reactions: 4
She posted a story last night sat waiting in A&E doing a crossword. If you can sit and concentrate on a bloody crossword you don’t need to be in accident & EMERGENCY. 🤦🏼‍♀️
She is very overdramatic about everything, I honestly don't know how she gets through life. It must drive her bf and family mad, although they all probably enable it!

I've had a gallstone for years - the first attack I had was horrendous but after that I got wise to what the triggers were, and I've only had a few bad ones since (last year I got caught out by some fried black pudding - I never normally eat anything fried as that sets it off). If I feel a slight twinge now I take some buscopan, or pain and it never gets to the worst pain. I do know people who have really suffered, and they just lived on very plain, bland food for months awaiting their surgery.

Whereas she's still eating fatty foods, she posted the other day about having made a load of cakes and how she could only have 1 bite because her gallstones were still causing pain. A) I doubt she stopped at one bite, B) even a bite will have made her pain loads worse and C) when I've got gallstone pain the last thing most people would do is eat cakes! Even sipping water is an effort.

She's also stopped posting her actual weigh ins...I'm sceptical as she says she's lost 10st in the last 8 months or whatever, but in the first 6-8 weeks she only lost just over a stone. She definitely has lost a fair bit of weight, but I'm not convinced it's as much as she says, especially as she gave up the gym/ exercise after 1 visit. The whole working in McDonalds thing doesn't add up either.

And all this is exactly why she couldn't get her WLS on the NHS.

She answered a question about wanting kids, saying she's tracking her periods and knows other women who have had babies quite soon after a slieve.

• Wow
I saw that - she is definitely trying to get pregnant. Even though it's not advised so soon after an op. And also given all the other medical issues she has going, most people surely would want that sorted first. How's she going to cope with gallbladder pain and pregnancy?!

I could understand the rush if she was late 30s, but she's 25. Like I said, she must be surrounded by enablers.

I saw that - she is definitely trying to get pregnant. Even though it's not advised so soon after an op. And also given all the other medical issues she has going, most people surely would want that sorted first. How's she going to cope with gallbladder pain and pregnancy?!

I could understand the rush if she was late 30s, but she's 25. Like I said, she must be surrounded by enablers.
It’s also so concerning that she wants to have a baby not only with her physical illnesses but also she is definitely not mentally prepared or stable for it. Feel for the (possible) child.

It’s also so concerning that she wants to have a baby not only with her physical illnesses but also she is definitely not mentally prepared or stable for it. Feel for the (possible) child.
Let alone how they'll afford it. She'll jack her job in as soon as shes pregnant. We'll never hear the last of it. Totally irresponsible. The eating, foreign surgery and now a baby!

Let alone how they'll afford it. She'll jack her job in as soon as shes pregnant. We'll never hear the last of it. Totally irresponsible. The eating, foreign surgery and now a baby!
Agree she'll definitely give up work the day she gets that positive test. I know they don't pay rent (the house belonged to her granny, or his granny, not sure which) but I doubt they have any savings. Plus I agree I don't think she is mentally or emotionally prepared for a baby. She has pets, but cats are basically zero maintenance and I don't think the poor dog ever gets walked by her. A baby will take up far more of her time. She'll be a nightmare.

I would say that I hope it takes her a while to get pregnant, but I expect if it does after 6 months she will be asking her GP to refer her for IVF, or doing a GoFundMe to go private.