Make_up by Lucy_Cath

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The crap she eats it’s no surprise she keeps ending up in hospital. She may be eating less but she does not eat healthy. I agree, she’ll just gain all the weight again eventually. Her relationship with food is shocking.

I have to say, I’ve looked after a few people who’ve had a gastric band in hospital and having seen the pain they were in, I would NEVER get one, it’d be less of a hassle to lose weight the old fashioned way.

Reactions: 1
The crap she eats it’s no surprise she keeps ending up in hospital. She may be eating less but she does not eat healthy. I agree, she’ll just gain all the weight again eventually. Her relationship with food is shocking.

I have to say, I’ve looked after a few people who’ve had a gastric band in hospital and having seen the pain they were in, I would NEVER get one, it’d be less of a hassle to lose weight the old fashioned way.
Couldnt agree more, the NHS actually make sure you can make correct food choices before the surgery to ensure that you won't end up back at square one. I don't mean this is a nasty way but I feel like she's not even trying to make better options, just eating less of what she used to have before.

On a different matter, I really hope she doesn't get more filler in her lips, it really doesn't look right! Way too over the top!

Reactions: 3
Might sound stupid but when she says “home with my little family” meaning her dog and boyfriend, it really irritates me 🙈😂 and she is a mum because she’s a fur mum. duck off 😩😂

Might sound stupid but when she says “home with my little family” meaning her dog and boyfriend, it really irritates me 🙈😂 and she is a mum because she’s a fur mum. duck off 😩😂
Honestly that's my biggest pet peeve (pun intented). No offence to anyone here that does it but people who refer themselves as fur parents really bug me. The animal doesn't see them as a parent, just a member of the pack and normally it's the alpha which is why they're so loving to their owners! So why someone feels the need to refer themselves as the animals parent just doesn't make sense to me.

My SIL who doesn't want kids refers to herself as a dog mum and actually said she could relate to me having a baby because she got a puppy. It's nowhere near the same!! For one the puppy can walk straight away so isn't glued to you, and you can put them in the garden for 10 mins or so a few times a day plus so much more! It's nowhere near the same!

Reactions: 2
Honestly that's my biggest pet peeve (pun intented). No offence to anyone here that does it but people who refer themselves as fur parents really bug me. The animal doesn't see them as a parent, just a member of the pack and normally it's the alpha which is why they're so loving to their owners! So why someone feels the need to refer themselves as the animals parent just doesn't make sense to me.

My SIL who doesn't want kids refers to herself as a dog mum and actually said she could relate to me having a baby because she got a puppy. It's nowhere near the same!! For one the puppy can walk straight away so isn't glued to you, and you can put them in the garden for 10 mins or so a few times a day plus so much more! It's nowhere near the same!
Omg my sister in law was the same. She’s not had kids and when I had my little one, I was on about the night being exhausting in the first few weeks/months but I wouldn’t change it for the world and she said “yeah, it’s like when I got the kittens/puppy”

No, no it isn’t 😩😂😂😂

I adore my little dog and as I have no kids she is my little baby but I am well aware that it’s not the same thing and would rather shoot myself than refer to myself as a fur mum

• Heart
I can’t believe she just said ‘black man’s pinch’ wtf
I was :eek::eek: when I saw that on her stories, that's a term that was used when I was growing up (I'm 50) but hasn't been acceptable for MANY years; she's only 25, surely she should know you can't say things like that nowadays?!

The fur mum bit is super irritating too.

and the eating on camera, loads of these idiots do it on Insta and I can't bear it, all the lip smacking knocks me sick. Either eat with your mouth closed or just do it off camera like a normal person!

I can’t believe she just said ‘black man’s pinch’ wtf
I’ve literally never heard that saying before, I had to look it up! What an idiot she is, what person under 50 still thinks it’s okay to say stuff like that?!

I’m in my mid 40s and had never heard that but wow, think before you open your mouth!

I really think she needs to have her lip filler dissolved and re done then change who she goes to because they just don’t look right 😕

I really think she needs to have her lip filler dissolved and re done then change who she goes to because they just don’t look right 😕
I think she should dissolve them completely. She has large lips anyway.They were lovely…. I thought she ruined them with the filler!

don’t get me wrong, I’m not against filler. I have it as I had literally no top lip! But she didn’t need it.

I think she should dissolve them completely. She has large lips anyway.They were lovely…. I thought she ruined them with the filler!

don’t get me wrong, I’m not against filler. I have it as I had literally no top lip! But she didn’t need it.
Completely agree! I think she has too much filler, her eyes and nose are quite petite so the majority of her face is now taken up by her lips it just doesnt look right! And like you, i have nothing against filler, i just think she has too much.

Agree she should ditch the filler.

I can't work out why she's saying she can't have a gallbladder op at her size, she's allegedly 20st now - I know people who've had the op at that size and considerably larger. If she has got gallstones she needs to ditch some of the fatty foods she's often eating until they settle down. Crisps etc won't be helping.

Also not sure on the legalities of her doing raffles (which for some reason she's calling a waffle 🙄) of a load of her old make up to pay for her wedding.
There is no way I'd buy someone's half used make up! People are weird.

When I had gallstones I was around that size, NHS wouldn’t touch me but I had it done privately and they said that weight is just another thing the NHS uses to delay surgeries because they just don’t have the resources they need

Agree she should ditch the filler.

I can't work out why she's saying she can't have a gallbladder op at her size, she's allegedly 20st now - I know people who've had the op at that size and considerably larger. If she has got gallstones she needs to ditch some of the fatty foods she's often eating until they settle down. Crisps etc won't be helping.

Also not sure on the legalities of her doing raffles (which for some reason she's calling a waffle 🙄) of a load of her old make up to pay for her wedding.
There is no way I'd buy someone's half used make up! People are weird.
Facebook flags the word raffles as you’re not meant to raffle on there. People in the raffling world call them waffles to get around it

If you can sit on Facebook in A&E and complain… you DONT NEED TO BE IN A&E!!!!!!

She’s the kind of person who says ‘I’ve seen on facebook it’s a 15 hour wait in A&E so I’ll go tomorrow instead’ 🤦🏼‍♀️

Have I missed a post?!
Same, I looked and couldn't see anything. If she had this done through the NHS, I doubt she'd be in and out of a & e so much as she'd have had some sort of before and aftercare

It’s the kind of tit they still say in the valleys
It's shocking to be honest, I found this when I saw her old Facebook. Even as a kid I knew things like this were wrong and insensitive!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 6