Maisy Meow Eilidh Wells

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she wants to splash out £1000 on a cockapoo/cavapoo - why can’t all these influencers adopt. 😤

Reactions: 2
Of course she wants to splash out £1000 on a cockapoo/cavapoo - why can’t all these influencers adopt. 😤
££££ For a Mongrel .
jumping on the band wagon as usual .
That's the last thing she honestly needs .

That will explain the push on affiliate links again today 🙄 they're honestly on a parallel universe these "influencers" 😳

Reactions: 1
100% of respondents said no she shouldn't get a dog during lock down. LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE!

Can this woman not have an original thought/idea or is she determined just to be a carbon copy of other Channel Mums. A cavapoo or whatever these over priced mixed breeds are called seem to be the newest fashion accessory for views and content. They can't get out for hauls and shop with me videos so rather than come up with creative content they want to just punt out cute pics and videos of a puppy.

Reactions: 3
100% of respondents said no she shouldn't get a dog during lock down. LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE!

Can this woman not have an original thought/idea or is she determined just to be a carbon copy of other Channel Mums. A cavapoo or whatever these over priced mixed breeds are called seem to be the newest fashion accessory for views and content. They can't get out for hauls and shop with me videos so rather than come up with creative content they want to just punt out cute pics and videos of a puppy.
Instead of just being content with what she has, her lovely boys, house etc its like she's always looking for something more. I suppose as an "influencer" contentment doesn't make exciting viewing - what a way to live your life!

Very boring indeed. I messaged her once a while ago with a question and she didn’t even bother to respond so she has lost all credibility for me.

Reactions: 4
Ah she is back to being sneaky and underhand sliding all the ads in without properly letting her followers know

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Looks like the “oh holier than thou” lockdown pro has been breaking lockdown rules... 🙄 hypocrisy level 💯

• Wow
I actually don’t 100% mind her content and not sure I’ve commented on her thread before but one thing I absolutely cannot abide by is ANY influencer making money off the back of covid 19 right now. Between her just eats which I thought was really inappropriate to the cupcakes today to say “thank you” oh duck off that’s a load of crap I really do not like when she does these ads. They don’t feel genuine or authentic.

Donating a couple of quid to the NHS when she's earning hundreds from an ad seems like an afterthought, so patronising.
I don't care if influencers run ads during the pandemic (rightly declared of course) but to use the pandemic as a marketing tool makes me sick. She's selling cake mix, she shouldn't be using the sacrifice of hard working NHS staff to do it.

• Heart
I wonder how she’ll manage to keep all the little kiddies 2m apart at her sisters house with her sisters poorly little one ... seems an unnecessary risk 🙄

How much weight has her husband put on?! 😱 I know we all have a bit of lockdown weight buy I actually didn't recognise him, he looks so different!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How much weight has her husband put on?! 😱 I know we all have a bit of lockdown weight buy I actually didn't recognise him, he looks so different!
I thought this too! She put up pictures of him and Oliver in a hot tub....(not sure where that was...) and I was like 😱😱😱

Are you actually for real??
Not only did you sit and watch Oliver climb up on the window sill to jump on a bed you encouraged him to do it a 2nd time and laughed . :mad: :mad::mad:

Reactions: 1
Are you actually for real??
Not only did you sit and watch Oliver climb up on the window sill to jump on a bed you encouraged him to do it a 2nd time and laughed . :mad: :mad::mad:
He could easily get that window open and fall. He could also slip and whack his head off the sill or the floor. Encouraging him to climb onto windowsills is ridiculous 😣

Absolutely cringing at her wishing herself a happy birthday on social media. Seriously who does that ?? 🙊🤦🏻‍♀️😳

• Haha
Also looks like all that hinting for a mud kitchen paid off. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Surely if you were a decent person you would actually buy from these smaller businesses in a time like this where they may be struggling. Yes by all means accept a discount code but gifts, cmon get a grip.

Reactions: 6
Also looks like all that hinting for a mud kitchen paid off. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Surely if you were a decent person you would actually buy from these smaller businesses in a time like this where they may be struggling. Yes by all means accept a discount code but gifts, cmon get a grip.
this is what i hate about all these Glasgow wannabes, always preaching about supporting small businesses but willingly taking freebies from them instead of spending their own money with them

The kitchen says “Oliver & Marcus’s Mud Kitchen” on it...surely it should be Marcus’ not Marcus’s? So jokes on you hen 😂

this is what i hate about all these Glasgow wannabes, always preaching about supporting small businesses but willingly taking freebies from them instead of spending their own money with them
I know several small businesses in Glasgow that have offered to send her and Mama Reid things for some publicity and they haven’t even had the decency to respond. Obviously they are very specific in their begging 🙄

Reactions: 4