Maisy Meow Eilidh Wells

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A Pumpkin Press Trip πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Can you not just say AD & Gifted pumpkin .
A bit early it'll be well rotten by the time Halloween πŸŽƒπŸŽƒ is here .
Your amazing at hinting you need things so another pumpkin will probably be donated .

On the 1st of Nov expect the Xmas chat to start

• Heart
Reactions: 2
On the 1st of Nov expect the Xmas chat to start
She'll need Halloween πŸŽƒπŸŽƒ costumes for the boys as Costco never had any πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Would also love to go the full hog decorating the house for Halloween , so hint , hint again any gifts will be appreciated.

Reactions: 1
Yeah, I've thought she's becoming more and more grabby lately.
Has anyone met her in real life?
I don't know why, but I've got a feeling in real life she's quite dull, boring and miserable?

At least ash Reid looks like she could have a laugh and couple of drinks with you πŸ€”

Reactions: 5
I don't know why, but I've got a feeling in real life she's quite dull, boring and miserable?

At least ash Reid looks like she could have a laugh and couple of drinks with you πŸ€”
Not personally but see them about often .
Eilidh looks like she's constantly got the world on her shoulder 's . 😒😒
Ash waltz's around as if she's a millionaire film star πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I feel like Ash could turn on you at any minute though, like she’d be a proper lairy drunk πŸ€ͺ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh feck aff Eilidh and away back to work man! Thought I’d unfollowed this misery guts and low and behold she pops up with her face trippin her talking about meat free feckin November

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Eilidh Wells needs to stay off the internet! She is sooo bland it’s unreal. Nothing she says is worth listening to, most definitely not worth a watch. She hardly ever posts about anyone other than the boys. Rarely mentions her own family let alone her in-laws. Im sure she missed out most of the family from her wedding, she’s a weirdo πŸ˜‚ can just tell mama reid bosses her about with their fake friendship, only pals through their partners

Eilidh Wells needs to stay off the internet! She is sooo bland it’s unreal. Nothing she says is worth listening to, most definitely not worth a watch. She hardly ever posts about anyone other than the boys. Rarely mentions her own family let alone her in-laws. Im sure she missed out most of the family from her wedding, she’s a weirdo πŸ˜‚ can just tell mama reid bosses her about with their fake friendship, only pals through their partners
Yeah I would agree regarding she's not got much other than the boy's . She depends on both families for child care TBH as she can't do her youtubing & deal with her house and have the boys at the same time . She spends far to much time on her phone . I think Oliver is a hand full & quite jealous of Marcus , if I'm honest I wouldn't leave him alone with Marcus as he shows he adores him but is a bit to rough as if he's actually trying to hurt him .
She is getting so like Mrs Melrum , relying on everything for free , constantly going on about the things she loves and hey presto free delivery that's why her livingroom make over has taken weeks as still waiting on donataions , also rambling through the woods , cooking veggie meals it's like watching Mrs Meldrum the 2 nd .

Reactions: 1
' The big make over '
A lick of paint on the walls , did you forget the ceiling and wood work ??
Free standing mirror in the middle of the room with 2 young kids 😬😬😬
Filled every wall with clutter .
Think your better back at Aviva selling insurance as don't think you 'd sell such with your interior skills .

she needs to do something with that hair it’s a riot!!!
I think it’s because she curls it all the time does nothing for her ages her something awful she needs to grow it longer and lay off curling it so severe a light wave is fine but not the granny look !

• Haha
Your good news ? Obviously signing for Channel Mum cause your maternity leave should be long finished .
From 1 sales job to another , great career change

Your good news ? Obviously signing for Channel Mum cause your maternity leave should be long finished .
From 1 sales job to another , great career change
not like anyone saw that one coming eh? *eye roll*
not sure why she thinks she can make a career out of it, she's dull and all she does these days is moan

• Heart
πŸ™„ she’s full of nonsense, I’m 99.9% sure she’s been made redundant. Aviva is moving and downsizing the work force, quite a lot of staff have been redundant in the last few weeks. Managers etc included. Funny the timing of her handing in her notice goes hand in hand πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

I would rather watch her than ash any day at least she’s real and she’s good with her boys definitely has a good wee balance and is not narcissistic ,I think ash should swap places with her and go and get a real job instead of thinking she’s queen b !

• Heart
Yeah good with the boys but same tit different day , either sitting on her sofa , or the car rambling a load of πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’© or walking in the park .
She's as boring as watching paint dry .
She'll only make her money through AD's ( if declared ) as she's not got the followers

Getting a real tree again this year, i seem to recall her moaning almost everyday about the needles dropping and it being dead before christmas πŸŽ„

• Haha
Recommendations for a 1 yr old for Christmas . Are you actually having a laugh .

• Haha
Recommendations for a 1 yr old for Christmas . Are you actually having a laugh .
It’s so cringe considering it’s her second kid!! I’d much rather work full time earning an honest wage, than selling my soul for freebies!!

• Heart
It’s so cringe considering it’s her second kid!! I’d much rather work full time earning an honest wage, than selling my soul for freebies!!
I'm not sure if it's boredom or the fact she's so dull & boring and that's all she's got to upload but no matter what if it's clothes , baby items it's beg , beg , beg .
Yeah I'd rather earn an honest wage rather than everyone knowing my household goods , kids clothes & toys etc were donated . She's becoming very greedy or maybe needy as she's no longer working .