Maisy Meow Eilidh Wells

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's the most dull, uninteresting, below average person out there. Everything about her is beige. Yawn, yawn, YAWN.

Reactions: 3
She's the most dull, uninteresting, below average person out there. Everything about her is beige. Yawn, yawn, YAWN.
Would agree dull & uninteresting but I'd say more brainless , Marcus's 1st weaning meal a mashed up banana
1of the hardest things for anyone to digest never mind a baby 😯😯 . Transforming Oliver from his cot to a bed = gives him bread & butter with milk at 4in the morning 😃😃 . Her interest in Interiors = a lick of paint on stair wall and a squinty mirror on the ceiling 😕😕 . The boys nursery = had to wait months until her free gifts arrived until the big reveal . All her vloggs & Insta post are a carbon copy from other influencers .

Reactions: 4
Did she really give him bread and butter in the night? I haven’t watched her in ages, there’s only so much beige I can take

Reactions: 2
Did she really give him bread and butter in the night? I haven’t watched her in ages, there’s only so much beige I can take
Yip at 4am as he woke every1 up😁 cant believe her insta stories today she left oliver asleep down stair while her & marcus slept up stairs. He's 2 climbs up on the worktops & tables himself god know's what could of happened

• Wow
I’d get my two year old some milk in the night but there’s no way I’m opening up a buffet! And I wouldn’t let him sleep down stairs on his own either, imagine his poor little heart waking up alone and looking over the house for mummy!

Reactions: 5
I stopped watching her a while ago but can’t believe she went to sleep upstairs and left Oliver sleeping downstairs 😱😱😱😱

What a gormless muppet. Her droannnnnning voice and utterly rotten parenting. Imagine leaving the wee soul downstairs and proudly broadcasting it. I bet she was in the foundation classes at school! Also, I wish she would cut that bloody grass before taking those contrived photos!

I like her and her wee family she’s natural , think she needs to grow her hair as the short curly look does nothing for her , aged her something awful suits longer hair defo , wee Oliver is just a wee star !

Reactions: 1
The bedroom colour is lovely but she’s added to much crap plant pot hanging from the ceiling and tacky wall string thing just makes it look cheap and cluttered , she should have kept it minimal she had enough on the bed and the puctures for a feature !

The bedroom colour is lovely but she’s added to much crap plant pot hanging from the ceiling and tacky wall string thing just makes it look cheap and cluttered , she should have kept it minimal she had enough on the bed and the puctures for a feature !
I saw her stories and wondered if anyone apart from instagrammers put so many cushions in their bed? What is the point of them? What do you do with them when you want to sleep? It must take them ages to make all the beds in the morning, who can be arsed!

I saw her stories and wondered if anyone apart from instagrammers put so many cushions in their bed? What is the point of them? What do you do with them when you want to sleep? It must take them ages to make all the beds in the morning, who can be arsed!
But the time spent fluffing and arranging pillows is all content, perfect for filming speed cleans!

Our Eilidh has her hot head on this morning 😄
Being Criticised for her accent 😩😩 """ Ok I'll change mine & my boys accent just for yous """ or if you don't like it why not just Unfollow . It's not your accent , it's the tit you talk at times .
For the love of God I wish that's all I had to worry about .

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Surly 2020 will be the year Eilidh gives this up and returns to normality. Her content is going from bad to worse

• Heart
Room transformation since 2014????? Minus the ceiling & glossing .
1 wall painted , Everything gifted .
Looking forward to seeing your gifted living Room as you've mentioned it a million times so surely somebody will send you your requirements

Wow how passive aggressive with the accent post. If these ladies can’t handle the heat get out the kitchen hen

• Haha
I don't have a problem with the accent but the monotone drone of her voice made me unfollow

• Haha
A Pumpkin Press Trip 😃😃
Can you not just say AD & Gifted pumpkin .
A bit early it'll be well rotten by the time Halloween 🎃🎃 is here .
Your amazing at hinting you need things so another pumpkin will probably be donated .