Maisy Meow Eilidh Wells

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
im surprised she's taken the tree down, totally thought she would have milked every last minute of it for insta content. Our tree comes down around the 29th as I like to go into the new year with it all sorted but when my kids were little it was up longer for them, it's like she's snatched Christmas away from them, poor boys

Reactions: 2
That’s so early 😭 did she put her tree up super early? I don’t get why people do that, Boxing Day is still part of the Christmas celebrations, we keep up ours till after new year which I know many don’t but Boxing Day! Poor little lads will be wondering where Christmas went, we are still in our pjs eating Christmas chocolate watching Christmas tele 🎄

Reactions: 3
Tree needs to be down to start the content on prepping for New Years getting the house organised, planning for the extension in 47 months time. Wait for the question box on what changes do you want to make in 2021/what resolutions will you make/what content do you want from her.

Reactions: 5
Tree needs to be down to start the content on prepping for New Years getting the house organised, planning for the extension in 47 months time. Wait for the question box on what changes do you want to make in 2021/what resolutions will you make/what content do you want from her.
You called it, on her stories already 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Cannot believe she just said on her story she felt she had burnt out FML she had no idea of real life in her wee bubble 🤯

Oh there we go right on cue.. the new me change out with the old post 🤣 honestly it’s terrifying how predictable she is 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
You quit your job to stay at home and soak in all the time with the kids yet burden the grandparents with them every other day. Now talking about having another 😂 maybe try spending time with the ones you have. She only would want another for pregnancy and baby content, she has nothing else to offer. 👀

44CAC398-148A-4ACC-BE32-2A6EC73E42BE.jpeg
“Anything you want” eh? Not an extension though hen 😂🤦‍♀️
Jokes aside, I find posts like this incredibly triggering. I barely scraped myself through 2020 and, given the state of the country and world right now, I’m not ready to get on “positive vibes” bandwagon for 2021...

Why oh why is she rehashing old videos/reels which clearly nobody is interested in.

Yesterday we had the “how to make a bed” reel again, sure she only put that up the other week and this morning it has gone. Replaced with a how to paint a cabinet, which again she posted when she actually done it last year- how long will that last on the grid 🤔

• Haha
Why oh why is she rehashing old videos/reels which clearly nobody is interested in.

Yesterday we had the “how to make a bed” reel again, sure she only put that up the other week and this morning it has gone. Replaced with a how to paint a cabinet, which again she posted when she actually done it last year- how long will that last on the grid 🤔
Didnt even watch... I'm waiting 5 years til the extension is done 🙄😴

• Haha
I wish to duck she’d give these ghost stories a bye.

she thinks she’s Lenzie’s very own Derek Accorah the way she keeps bleeping harping on about this.

In other news, it’s only 23 months to the extension.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Seriously she must be thick as f .....shes waffling on about these ghost stories then quotes her sisters wee girl was up the night previous, which makes you come to the logical reason behind Olivers story most probably she has been discussing it with her sister and god knows who else about the sisters wee girl and Oliver has been listening , kids take in everything and hes then went to his bed imagining alsorts and came out with the big mammy story , hellloooo elidth 321 back in the room please 🤪.

• Haha
Anyone else think the boys room, while lovely just isn’t much of a child’s room? Look more like a spare bedroom or an office space or something.

Reactions: 2
Anyone else think the boys room, while lovely just isn’t much of a child’s room? Look more like a spare bedroom or an office space or something.
What i don’t understand is why children as young as that need a tv in their bedroom 🤷‍♀️

BFB73B51-1154-4496-A152-4A5762FEC17A.jpeg

Listening to (I presume) Marcus crying and wailing in the background of this story is so upsetting!!! Go and give your crying child some attention for goodness sake! (Or at least mute the story so that everyone doesn’t hear you neglecting your child) 😠

Reactions: 1