Maisy Meow Eilidh Wells

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought it might be time for her to have her own thread!

I do actually like her, but feel lately she's trying a bit too hard to get in with the channel mum crowd?

Reactions: 3
So frustrating lately, she's one of my favourite Insta/vlogging mums but has become so shady when disclosing ads/gifted items that I'm getting put off. Seeing her use Mrs Meldrum on a follow Friday/inspo post was a last straw, no respect for people who follow and kiss ass to that woman!

I'm hoping it's just temporary, maybe the stress of an extra mouth to feed and reduced income while on Maternity leave. Hopefully she returns to likeable, honest and relatable soon!

Reactions: 5
Yes, same! Ive got a feeling she doesn't want to return to normal work now she's got the baby too, and I understand that. I just don't want her to become another channel.mum sales woman.
I can't abide Meldrum or Emily Norris, so hate when people suck up to them!

Reactions: 2
I’ve had to unfollow her. It’s so boring to watch her on stories sitting in her house all day. It’s a shame she was my favourite mummy blogger as well. She doesn’t realise as someone said on the mama reid thread, being a working mum is what made her different and interesting. Now her content isn’t as good. And she hasn’t really taken maternity leave if you think about it, still doing her YouTube all her videoing, editing etc she is STILL working. She should be taking time off to spend with her wee family. Must be so much pressure doing that. Glad it’s not me.

I used to really like her, she seemed very down to earth and just relatable... Since last couple of months, I have been watching her stories on mute and skipping through them as they are all recorded from the same spot on her couch in her living room, mostly complaining or heavily featuring her kids. Yawn.

It might be unpopular opinion, but I actually got really frustrated when she decided to share on her channel/ig why she's not breastfeeding her preemie anymore. Apparently it's all because she wanted to avoid cluster feeding and baby waking up at night. Aren't those normal newborn behaviours? Why to have another baby then if she can't cope with her baby being a baby? :rolleyes:

I used to really like her, she seemed very down to earth and just relatable... Since last couple of months, I have been watching her stories on mute and skipping through them as they are all recorded from the same spot on her couch in her living room, mostly complaining or heavily featuring her kids. Yawn.

It might be unpopular opinion, but I actually got really frustrated when she decided to share on her channel/ig why she's not breastfeeding her preemie anymore. Apparently it's all because she wanted to avoid cluster feeding and baby waking up at night. Aren't those normal newborn behaviours? Why to have another baby then if she can't cope with her baby being a baby? :rolleyes:
Did she actually BF Marcus at all? Scraping from the depths of my mind her being featured in an article about choosing to bottle feed Oliver from the get go/her right etc... Presumed she'd done same with Marcus.

Reactions: 1
Did she actually BF Marcus at all? Scraping from the depths of my mind her being featured in an article about choosing to bottle feed Oliver from the get go/her right etc... Presumed she'd done same with Marcus.
I think she was pumping while in hospital and then also for a little while at home (? correct me on this if I'm wrong). Then she went straight to formula. I remember her showing her pumped milk ready for Marcus' feed when he was still in NICU.

I don't see anything wrong with bottle-feeding, it just made me really annoyed the way she portrayed breastfeeding - as a sacrifice of mother's sleep and disruption to daily routine. It is proven that bottle-fed, breast-fed and combo-fed newborns will wake up during the night and have a very strong need of suckling.

Reactions: 1
Don’t have an issue with her bottle feeding but think it was awful she took preemie Marcus at 4 weeks on a plane to London 😱😱😱 totally selfish putting her own needs before her sons. As she isn’t BF her mum could have easily watched him. Too desperate to get a CM deal.

It's the same day in day out . Marcus been fed , Oliver half dressed she seems to be in a rut all the time . Don't think she'll become a blogger / vlogger full time , think it's back to work for her .
Eilidh Google a 37 week gestation baby and it'll tell you it's full term . He's not prem as you keep making him out to be

Reactions: 4
It's the same day in day out . Marcus been fed , Oliver half dressed she seems to be in a rut all the time . Don't think she'll become a blogger / vlogger full time , think it's back to work for her .
Eilidh Google a 37 week gestation baby and it'll tell you it's full term . He's not prem as you keep making him out to be
I can’t even watch her anymore. Just scroll past her. It’s a shame she seems a lovely girl but it’s too boring. I know they can induce you at 37 weeks, if he was ‘prem’ she wouldn’t have flew him down to London at what 39 weeks?? 🤦🏻‍♀️

I was induced at 37 weeks, cause my liver packed up and my boy was a healthy 7lb 13. So definitely not a premie.

The fact she flew with him at young completely shocked me. Planes are flithy places!

Think she took Marcus in the hope she'd get a chance to become 1 of the Channel Mum's .
she never went to Andy's friends wedding in Italy because she couldn't leave Oliver and he's was 8 months old maybe separation anxiety . She seems a very lonely girl . Her chum Ash certainly doesn't suffer for that poor wee Charlie gets dumped constantly , it's always her and her doll (Ella) . Doubt very much her YouTube channel will take of for her to do it full time

Yesterday when Eilidh put up that post about Oliver freaking out in the car. I asked her if he has any sensory issues, as she’s mentioned before about him freaking out about getting a hair cut! She fuckin bit ma head aff! She said it’s normal for kids his age to cry whilst getting a hair cut. Well that just goes to show her mentality she clearly things any child with an “issue” is abnormal god help these woman if they were ever were to have a kid with any ASN issues

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Yesterday when Eilidh put up that post about Oliver freaking out in the car. I asked her if he has any sensory issues, as she’s mentioned before about him freaking out about getting a hair cut! She fuckin bit ma head aff! She said it’s normal for kids his age to cry whilst getting a hair cut. Well that just goes to show her mentality she clearly things any child with an “issue” is abnormal god help these woman if they were ever were to have a kid with any ASN issues
That’s ridiculous you are only trying to help. She is no ASN expert. I actually thought the same thing too btw!! She’s talking to you as if you don’t have any kids yourself 🤦🏻‍♀️ Definitely not normal for every kid to cry getting their haircut. He’s a bit delayed cause he’s stuck in the house all day with a newborn. No nursery not really any playgroups nothing. He will be bored as.

That’s ridiculous you are only trying to help. She is no ASN expert. I actually thought the same thing too btw!! She’s talking to you as if you don’t have any kids yourself 🤦🏻‍♀️ Definitely not normal for every kid to cry getting their haircut. He’s a bit delayed cause he’s stuck in the house all day with a newborn. No nursery not really any playgroups nothing. He will be bored as.
She’s so boring! Get some paints out for kid let him have some sensory play in the garden. There are loads of things she can do to entertain Oliver and keep an aye on Marcus with out leaving the house. She so bloody boring I feel as though she’s aged 20 years since Marcus. Her hair cut is awful and doesn’t suit her face shape her patter is even worse 🤷‍♀️

If she'd stop sitting permanently with Marcus on her knee and include Oliver with feeding , dressing him etc he wouldn't feel left out . Although Oliver seems to smother Marcus with love I think he's actually a bit jealous and it doesn't help when he's told not to touch him . Between her & Ash I think they only like the newborns . Oliver was never left with anyone unless she was at work and now he's constantly papped to his grans .
She's very old fashioned for been so young , the worst thing she's done is getting her hair cut its like a helmet , all scissor marks no wonder it's a freebie . I honestly thought she would of made a career out of this but her last 4 months have just been a whole lot of crap , less vlogs , can't edit unless Andy's there for the kids so I think it's back to Aviva for her

If she'd stop sitting permanently with Marcus on her knee and include Oliver with feeding , dressing him etc he wouldn't feel left out . Although Oliver seems to smother Marcus with love I think he's actually a bit jealous and it doesn't help when he's told not to touch him . Between her & Ash I think they only like the newborns . Oliver was never left with anyone unless she was at work and now he's constantly papped to his grans .
She's very old fashioned for been so young , the worst thing she's done is getting her hair cut its like a helmet , all scissor marks no wonder it's a freebie . I honestly thought she would of made a career out of this but her last 4 months have just been a whole lot of crap , less vlogs , can't edit unless Andy's there for the kids so I think it's back to Aviva for her
Summed it up I’m a nutshell! #helmet head🤣

• Haha
Don’t know why she’s bothering to potty train Oliver he doesn’t seem ready at all.
I thought this when I saw her mention it today, my boys were around three when I thought they were ready and it wasn’t a hassle at all for either of them. And I don’t mean that in a ‘my kids are better than yours’ kind of way at all, I just mean I didn’t rush them and kind of let them tell me when there were ready So they understood and we didn’t have many accidents 🤷🏻‍♀️