Maggie and Emma Macdonald

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did not see a threat posted.they are two sisters who are just trying to make it to the top of Instagram. They contract and lie a lot. If anyone has any thoughts please post away to start the thread.

Reactions: 1
Ugh these girls are so annoying they are traveling during the pandemic to go to Miami. These girls are just bad for the world. They perpetuate these unhealthy diets and excessive spending habits, and now traveling for fun because they are bored.

Reactions: 2
I know these two had a poppin gurugossip page back in the day
i started watching them again, and I noticed one thing, I feel like Emma just seems… lost? Like I dont think either sister is a genius or anything, but at least Maggie seems like who she is, Emma honestly, not sure who she is, just kind of seems like a follower…

I used to follow them but they are painful to watch. Emma clearly has no life and very few friends. They lie constantly and are so painfully obvious about trying to make it as high end youtubers. It’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 1