MAFS Addicts Anonymous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahah I can imagine it’s hard work! That’s so cool though, how did you come to be doing that? Do you have any other animals?
Its not something I ever imagined I'd be doing but Mr. Ts been a farmer a long time - I'm not a natural farmer I hate muck, dirt, I'm very squeamish but rhe first time I saw a lamb being born I bawled like a baby At the start I'd go out durong lambing in almost full ppe gear but I've gotten better over the years 🤣 Today I picked up a newborn straight away (no gloves) to make sure it was OK and put to the sheep's tit to feed
We have cattle too ( they scare me)

I'm looking forward to seeing your vase xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Its not something I ever imagined I'd be doing but Mr. Ts been a farmer a long time - I'm not a natural farmer I hate muck, dirt, I'm very squeamish but rhe first time I saw a lamb being born I bawled like a baby At the start I'd go out durong lambing in almost full ppe gear but I've gotten better over the years 🤣 Today I picked up a newborn straight away (no gloves) to make sure it was OK and put to the sheep's tit to feed

Pics of lambs please!

I think I would be the exact same, hate dirt and muck and a lot makes me squeamish like have to give myself a talking to to do things! 😂 I bet it does come with time and experience though! How many newborns are there? Do you have pigs !!!!!! I’d also love to see pics if you’re happy to share!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.