Maeve Madden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
šŸ“ So Maeve and her fiancĆ© are off to Dubaiā€¦.

Another Instahun thatā€™s away for a holiday in the guise of working abroadā€¦ conveniently she says itā€™s her fiancĆ© that has work abroad. Interesting as she never shows himā€¦.so I guess we will never know šŸ¤„

Reactions: 7
Did she move there or just go on vacay? I've been following a few months now and generally liked her cos thought she's quite funny but hmmm. anybody know anything about her fella? If her fella needed to go there for work she hardly needed to go too.

Reactions: 4
ā˜• ā˜• ā˜• alert... she once had a fling with Irish rugby player Dave Kearney only he couldnā€™t listen to her voice so binned her off after awhile, she was disgusted she thought her wag status was being solidified šŸ¤£ šŸ«–

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She said on her insta stories that ā€œhimselfā€ had a job opportunity and they were moving but didnā€™t say whereā€¦. It was only then when she put up the reel the other night saying hello Dubai that she revealed the locationā€¦ probably knew she would get flack šŸ¤£

ā˜• ā˜• ā˜• alert... she once had a fling with Irish rugby player Dave Kearney only he couldnā€™t listen to her voice so binned her off after awhile, she was disgusted she thought her wag status was being solidified šŸ¤£ šŸ«–
Iā€™m here for this kind of ā˜• šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm confused because wasn't she looking for a new gaff in London... have they just upped and moved to Dubai???

Reactions: 5
I'm confused because wasn't she looking for a new gaff in London... have they just upped and moved to Dubai???
Yea they were, they didnā€™t seem to have much luck with it lol the move seems very last minute/rushed

ETA: but letā€™s be real itā€™s probably an extended holiday

Reactions: 2
Finally! The fakest most forced human being I've ever seen. I'd be embarrassed to listen to her talking on her stories in public. Cant even hate follow her shes that bad!

Reactions: 15
YES! She suddenly and sneakily moved over to Dubai temporarily under the guise of her boyfriend going there to do some work (donā€™t believe it). She even catches herself out by posting ā€œhaving a wee holidayā€ in a hotel in the comments. See attached screen shot!

It is supposed to be Essential travel only, even if he did have work commitments there (still donā€™t believe a word of it) WHY is it essential for her to be there posing on beaches for the gram? Talk about a walking Cliche. Unfollowed. Iā€™m so completely disappointed in her as I thought she was decent. Sheā€™s just like the rest of the brain dead idiots afterall, only itā€™s almost worse as sheā€™s a 38 year old woman and Dubai is now clearly on the red list (due to close connections with Asia and the Indian variant). The amount of impressionable young people that follow her and will try to copy her now. Her prancing in a ra-ra skirt for the gram day 1 with her very clearly fake Dubai Louis Vuitton Bag. How completely predictable. Also sneezing and the playing a Song Iā€™m on vacation!!!!!!!! What is she thinking. Itā€™s 2 fingers up to the rules. Such vile and bad taste. How isnā€™t she mortified at herself! I saw mention before on tattle about her shady behaviour where she and her sister were involved in massive financial fraud which ended up with the sister in jail I think (can all be googled). Now I believe it.

THIS IS EXACTLY what happened when restrictions eased last time Maeve! The Dubai insta-idiots became the laughing stock and Meme fodder of the world. People like you will take us 10 steps back. And her who has already caught Covid while travelling to Ireland repeatedly during the pandemic and gave it to her whole family and her sisterā€™s newborn baby having to be tested at Christmas!!! Shame on you!

Edit ***** I found the article. Bashar al- Issa is Maeves Ex fiancƩ... him and the sister got jail but Maeve stuck to the story that she did not know where the millions of pounds came from (even though she was working on the fraudulent movie and also engaged to him (see attached picture):

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/irish-actor-jailed-in-film-tax-fraud-1.1338595?mode=amp

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Did she move there or just go on vacay? I've been following a few months now and generally liked her cos thought she's quite funny but hmmm. anybody know anything about her fella? If her fella needed to go there for work she hardly needed to go too.
Her fiancƩ is her agent, if you google her an article pops up with herself and her boyfriend agent, Andrew Selby I think is his name

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Her fiancƩ is her agent, if you google her an article pops up with herself and her boyfriend agent, Andrew Selby I think is his name
Yeah I was just coming to say this, I think there was something years ago that confirmed he was her man, but she rarely names him.Heā€™s the managing director of the agency she is managed by!

Fairly disappointed in the gallivanting to Dubai - the secrecy just proves she has no great reason for it.
I kinda thought she was better than your standard influencer!

Reactions: 2
Finally! The fakest most forced human being I've ever seen. I'd be embarrassed to listen to her talking on her stories in public. Cant even hate follow her shes that bad!
I try but her voice goes through my head

Glad to see there is finally a page for Maeve

Reactions: 6
I do like her but a few things drive me mad:

The filtered-to-bits glam selfies on her grid
The tiny meal portions she shows (yet preaches about healthy food relationships)
The fact that sheā€™ll mention good sports bras for big boobs but doesnā€™t mention her boobs are fake so.. support is redundant! They donā€™t move that much!
Her forehead/ eyes look completely botoxed but she plays down what sheā€™s had done (a touch here and thereā€¦)
Other than that, I do actually like her šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think what she meant by holiday is they are staying in a hotel for few days first. At least thatā€™s the impression I got. He was in a photo in some magazine with her as her boyfriend few years back. They were in Dublin. Shocked at the sister, she comes across as so quiet compared to Maeve

Reactions: 9
I canā€™t believe her fiancĆ© is her agent šŸ˜±

Itā€™s definitely him because I caught a peek of him the other month on her insta stories and screenshotted it hahahaha he looks to have gained some lockdown weight lol

It matches up with his google images. Donā€™t know why but kinda creepy he is her agent šŸ¤®
Oh my word šŸ˜· itā€™s true! Look at the attached screen shot of 84 agency: it Maeve Madden! Thatā€™s why she keeps him off the gram! All makes sense now. Just to avoid people saying he favours her or gives her work! I wonā€™t lie, some of the brands (Lā€™OrĆ©al for example) sheā€™s worked with in the past have been huge and I was always wondering how or why they would be working with someone like maeve madden?!

Look at him boasting about the work he gets for her in the attached screen shot. Eww.

I would hate hate hate to be any of the other influencers he represents like Megan rose lane etc ... imagine competing for opportunities with someone who is dating or sleeping with the boss NO thanks!

I used to really respect her but sheā€™s so shady the more I hear about her. Such a massive thing to hide from her followers when she preaches transparency. And yes I agree - preaches body acceptance but has fake breasts and lots of Botox and filler that she just casually never mentions!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I started off hating Maeve due to her terrible accent which seems fake, but as time went on she has grown on me. Used to do a morning work our class every day during lockdown.

she is a prince compared to the likes of siobhan o hagan

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.