Maeve Madden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While it very sad and devastating for his family on untimely passing the reason this thread is here is to discuss the behavior of Maeve.
The way she has conducted herself of late and the constant complaining about absolutely nothing really emulates what really matters. It certainly not Instagram
I for one am in shock that she choose to stay on in Adare manor for multiple days after given how ill he was and that his passing occurred at home (as per notice).
Agree, people making out that he died right after her getting married....she's been married for a full year and Mr madden got to see the important part not the 'for the gram part' . It is quite easy to feel for the family as Mr madden was lovely but we can also have an opinion on why maeve stayed so long at the Manor knowing her dad was on deaths door.

Reactions: 7
Anybody from the Newry area knows how strict Daisy Hill is, even before Covid only 1 person was allowed into intensive care per day and at that they were only allowed to stay 1 hour. Some of the comments made here disgust me. As a parent I wouldn’t hear mention of my child cancelling her wedding for me, I would have wanted her to have the best time imaginable and to go ahead with all the plans. I lost my own father to cancer, he had several turns over the course of 2 years, even his last turn I thought he’d pull through like he did the others.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Anybody from the Newry area knows how strict Daisy Hill is, even before Covid only 1 person was allowed into intensive care per day and at that they were only allowed to stay 1 hour. Some of the comments made here disgust me. As a parent I wouldn’t hear mention of my child cancelling her wedding for me, I would have wanted her to have the best time imaginable and to go ahead with all the plans. I lost my own father to cancer, he had several turns over the course of 2 years, even his last turn I thought he’d pull through like he did the others.
Agree completely.
From her stories it is clear that he was in hospital this past week and she and her husband were called to come home yesterday as he was sent home for his end of life care.
How dare she not sit in her empty house and wait for him to come home!

As you said, it could have been another turn he could have overcame. He could have stayed alive for the next few weeks or months.

Some people are just genuinely wicked people and go far past the realm of calling someone out. The same people who accused her of taking covid home to her daddy in 2020 when it actually came from his work!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Completely agree. I don't think she even realised how ill he was. Sure she said yesterday that she would be on today to answer more q&a questions from the other day and yesterday mentioned that 'he's really not good'. Like another poster said, they probably thought it was another turn that he would get through and that they had more time.

Reactions: 10
Completely agree. I don't think she even realised how ill he was. Sure she said yesterday that she would be on today to answer more q&a questions from the other day and yesterday mentioned that 'he's really not good'. Like another poster said, they probably thought it was another turn that he would get through and that they had more time.
It’s part and parcel of cancer, I’ve known people to die long after expected. If they rushed to marry in December things weren’t looking positive then. My friend sat with her father night and day for for 2 months, the one day she took a break and didn’t go to evening visiting to let foreign family do so, her father passed. It’s horrible but I always think it’s shady of people to turn up at the end or once someone has passed, much better to have been there and shared memories when the sick person can still be part of it.

Reactions: 1
In the same way some people are saying that your parent wouldn't want you to cancel your wedding others are equally entitled to give their opinion that they would not be able to go ahead with it and would want to be near home. People are entitled to give their opinion without being called wicked! This is a forum to discuss influencers.

Everyone deals differently with grief but wr are all entitled to an opinion. I know someone whose Uncle died at their reception and they continued with the reception afterwards!

Rest in peace to Mr Madden.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
New thread

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.