Maeve Madden #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s showing her privilege once again, Maeve there are children literally starving to death currently and you’re complaining about how fresh/what there isn’t! She’s beyond out of touch

Reactions: 4
She’s showing her privilege once again, Maeve there are children literally starving to death currently and you’re complaining about how fresh/what there isn’t! She’s beyond out of touch
She is so spoiled and cringe sometimes, oh no, there's no luxury fresh produce in your fancy supermarket in Dubai - boohoo Maeve.

So one minute she's calling people out for asking if she's going to get pregnant and now it's totally fine to ask her what she'll do about her videos if she gets pregnant. Make it make sense.

Reactions: 5
So one minute she's calling people out for asking if she's going to get pregnant and now it's totally fine to ask her what she'll do about her videos if she gets pregnant. Make it make sense.
I think she loves the drama of complaining about the pregnancy Qs. So she always keeps the topic going!!

She definitely doesn’t sell the Dubai lifestyle
Moans constantly
lol they always have dodgy tummy’s when they go out on their date nites 🫣

Reactions: 2
She clearly is no longer friends with Lottie or Aimee given that they are in Dubai for a babymoon and have been there in recent months and they don’t meet up, considering they literally were “besties”. There was no gushing congratulations on Lottie’s pregnancy announcement either!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
They’re out with that dope Bradley Simmonds 🙄 I assume he must be managed by 84 Andrew’s agency. I wouldn’t have thought he’s very ‘on brand’ for Maeve!!

Reactions: 1