Madonna

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen some footage on YouTube, what I've seen she is miming, perhaps it's not noticeable in the venue but the vocals are to much like the records.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I've just watched a few too, and there's no way that's her voice with the same pitch as in her 20s (the Billie Jean/Like a Virgin).

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I'm SO excited!! I'm seeing her tomorrow. Mr Crazy has booked The Ritz and we have front block tickets to see her to celebrate my 50th this year!

Buzzing is NOT the word! 😘

Yessssssssssss. Hope you enjoyed it! It's my 50th too next month and I'm going on Wednesday, woohoo x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Just seen some footage on YouTube, what I've seen she is miming, perhaps it's not noticeable in the venue but the vocals are to much like the records.
Most definitely NOT! Absolutely NO way was she miming. She was utterly amazing.
---
What an amazing night! So much energy from her, a beautiful speech about her illness and her children. We got to see David, Mercy, Lola, one of the twins (dancing - not sure what one), and gave it her all. Absolutely brilliant. Loved every second of it! 😍😍😍😍😍

She started off with Nothing Really Matters and ended with Celebration. Honestly blown away and on top form. What a show. 😍

Screenshot_20231015-015134~2.png
Screenshot_20231015-123646.png

---
I've just watched a few too, and there's no way that's her voice with the same pitch as in her 20s (the Billie Jean/Like a Virgin).
I was there. She was NOT miming. πŸ’―

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Yessssssssssss. Hope you enjoyed it! It's my 50th too next month and I'm going on Wednesday, woohoo x
Enjoy Wednesday and wishing you a very happy birthday. The concert was fantastic. If you are located near the middle runway you will have won the lottery as she seemed to have spent a lot of her time there! We were A Block (front stage) but still had a fabulous view. This photo is amazing of her looking at her mother. This concert has got to be one of the best. It was brilliant! Have a great time! πŸ’—πŸ’—

Screenshot_20231015-231405~2.png

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Most definitely NOT! Absolutely NO way was she miming. She was utterly amazing.
---
What an amazing night! So much energy from her, a beautiful speech about her illness and her children. We got to see David, Mercy, Lola, one of the twins (dancing - not sure what one), and gave it her all. Absolutely brilliant. Loved every second of it! 😍😍😍😍😍

She started off with Nothing Really Matters and ended with Celebration. Honestly blown away and on top form. What a show. 😍

View attachment 2512533View attachment 2512534
---

I was there. She was NOT miming. πŸ’―
So glad you had such a great time! Thank you so much for sharing the fab pics and telling us all about it!

I looked up the set list 😭 It looks perfect!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She had a very heavily padded backing track to help carry her vocals. So more singing along than miming.
She's still an absolute legend. Madonna at her best.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
New thread:

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.