Madonna

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OT but ooh I really wanted to watch that and see it just came out today on amazon, although it's 4.99 even if you are prime. Is it worth it?
Sorry I only just saw this! I’d say it was worth it yeah, my friend was the one who wanted to go, I could take it or leave it beforehand, but I was really glad afterwards that I’d seen it. One of the best parts is that she was filming lots of everyday life in the late 90s / early 00s before anyone was doing that on a Sony camcorder so its cool to get that sort of insight. It’s got two really different stories running in parallel - one about being a refugee from Sri Lanka, the civil war, and her family there and the other the more typical one about the rise to fame and then inevitable backlash. Each could have been the sole focus of the doc but it’s so much stronger with both. Watch it!

Reactions: 2
Michelle Visage was talking about her butt implant in her podcast with Rupaul. Didn't even notice until now 🙈

It says on the DM article that she’s cancelled 14 shows, of the 71 she’s done on the tour so far. So that’s 20%.

very unfair of her to do this to the fans who have paid for travel, accommodation etc. It sounds like she is not fit to perform.

I have to say I think she’s been a car crash for a long time. It’s so cringe to watch her parading around in outfits that a 20 year old could barely pull off. Have a bit of style and class woman! I’m not saying she needs to be frumpy, but you can look sexy as an older woman, whilst wearing clothes!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think Madonna is sore that she's no longer the big sex symbol in pop. She's been getting more and more out there with trying to be sexy and outrageous, it's just so embarrassing.

I hated the faux lesbianism with Britney to try and get men interested in her again. So pathetic. And the way she kissed Drake too, obviously against his will, she's gross. And not forgetting the self-indulgent book 'Sex', which was really just "look at me, think of me" tripe to try and titillate men. She's obsessed with being considered sexy. It must kill her that there are so many younger, hotter pop stars around now.

I obviously don't know if this is true but I really do get the impression that she slept her way to the top.

Reactions: 10
Someone like Madonna was never going to handle ageing well but she's gone crazier than I could have ever imagined. I feel sorry for her kids. They must surely be mortified.

Reactions: 8
I was looking at photos of Kate Moss before, I know she’s nearly 20 years younger than Madge but she seems to be ageing very well (some “assistance” to the face now, I think, but nothing major), in that she still looks like herself but what she wears isn’t exactly what she would have worn ten or twenty years ago.
I hope that makes sense! Having said that, I think they are very different characters, I know KM has had her rough patches but she seems quite secure in who she is and appears to have kept a lot of the same friends.

Reactions: 6
Her kids Rocco and lourdes seem so bloody normal. They must have had great nannies. Can't comment on the others as never really see them in the press.

She seems so jealous of lady gaga taking direct swipes at her and saying she invented the "100 people in a room and just 1 person" phrase. I think it's sending her crazy that lady gaga could easily get an Oscar and she's never even been nominated. Lady gaga shows way more class and dignity by not clapping back.

Her skincare products are ridiculously expensive and use lots of mumbo jumbo that doesn't mean anything. $200 for a roller!?

The Madonna themed gyms (hard candy) seem to still be going strong and Berlin has 8!View attachment 2817
Trust her to make a skin roller than looks like a sex toy. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I feel sorry for her. She is having her struggles so publicly, and she doesnt seem to understand that it's how life is. We can never go back, we have to just do our best moving forward

Reactions: 7
I feel sympathy too, to a point, but mainly frustration that she can't seem to accept reality and do the right thing, like cancel her tour. I don't think anyone else would have kept going when they obviously can't in this way.

I remember something from about the time Britney Spears was just becoming famous. Madonna was doing an interview and the interviewer mentioned Britney and other 'new kids on the block' to which Madonna answered something like, 'well they'll all get old and ugly and die in time.' Can anyone else remember that?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Feel sorry for the multi zillionaire Madonna? Nah, can’t do it nasty piece of work always was. Stepped on so many people to reach the top and I remember her breaking out with Holiday. Performed a few decent ditties, but thoroughly unlikeable

Reactions: 5
Feel sorry for the multi zillionaire Madonna? Nah, can’t do it nasty piece of work always was. Stepped on so many people to reach the top and I remember her breaking out with Holiday. Performed a few decent ditties, but thoroughly unlikeable
I feel sorry for anyone who is struggling with pain or mental health issues or drug addiction. Money is not everything.

I thought it was sweet how she attended the Truth or Dare anniversary screening,snuck in at the back with not much fuss,she didnt want to interact with any of the Dancers,seeung as they launched a court case trying to say they were taken advantage off ,its no wonder...As for the future Im sure in a few years she re-emerges,toned down more natural hair,more approachable and launches a greatest hits concert,is it too late though?

Reactions: 3
.@Madonna shares a comedic take of her classic hit, "Vogue," using "fried fish" on Instagram. 😂 https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

I was reading through some of the comments on her twitter. People are saying that she references 'no more girls' 'let's get some young boys' but she says it in 'p.e.d.o' code. She meant to be part of the whole oprah/ sex ring stuff. I mean, I dont know if I believe it but her video is weird as duck 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.