Madonna

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Madonna is a con woman and probably a raging narcissist, but the idea that women should just disappear when they get to 60, just no! So ageist
Yes I do agree with you there and there's no reason why she shouldn't still release music for her fans. She could still tour by doing less concerts at selected venues but the days of her doing extensive dance routines grinding her hips wearing next to nothing on stage should really be consigned to the past now. Time to just act in a more mature way.

Her main problem is that she sees herself as alternative and edgy but to young people that is baffling. These days she just comes across as desperate for attention and frankly a little deranged. I do think that she must have a substance abuse problem.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if she has any real friends?.She's surrounded by people, but they only seem to be people she employs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
For someone so health conscious she seems to be having a lot of health issues
Her tours were physically vigorous however not out of the ordinary. Many of her peers also had health issues. Prince had a hip replacement. She may be hooked on pain killers for her injuries. She is also drinking a lot more it seems.

For
There is an article in the Daily Fail, about Madonna's latest antics with her so called boyfriend. I don't mean to sound ageist, but she is 62 and he is 26. She is becoming more like the character Norma Desmond n Sunset Boulevard, with each passing year.
especially the Norma Desmond part.....she is trapped in this sex symbol persona. I watched her in Portugal and she was feeding her horse a carrot and she had to make that crude and suggestive. I thought what is wrong with this woman? She also gives me massive Joan Crawford vibes in Whatever Happened to Baby Jane? She also has this weird martyr victim complex going on. Everybody stole from her....used her work etc never gave her credit. The fact is she was a massive hole to her much more talented peers in the 80s. She was vile and cruel about Whitney Houston and Michael Jackson who wiped the floor with her talent wise. And it makes me laugh when she says she is a victim of sexism 🤔🤔. If anything her gender protected her. She would be R Kelly now sitting in a jail cell if she were a man. You tell me if a man could go around cruising New York and grabbing under age Latinos of the street to have sex with in a Limo like she did? She has always being protected.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
This letter from the early 90's shows what a narcissistic horror she is:

Screenshot (86).png

J,

I’m sorry about yesterday. I’ve been in such a foul mood lately and I don’t mean to be mean and unkind. I’m just so uncomfortable in my own skin right now. I suppose now that I have some time when I’m actually doing nothing and I’ve cancelled Paris so my mind isn’t occupied 24/7 I suddenly have time to think about my life and what I’m doing with it. You see my frenzy(?) of activity is like an anti-depressant and up until now I’ve always felt like I was unstoppable and could do whatever I liked. I never thought twice. Now I have made so many people angry that I’m being punished and basically made to be quiet and sit in a corner while other less interesting + exciting people are reaping the benefits of the roads I’ve paved. Maybe this is what black people felt like when Elvis Presley got huge. It’s so unequivocally frustrating to read that Whitney Houston has the music career I wish I had and Sharon Stone has the film career I’ll never have. Not because I want to be these women because I’d rather die but they’re so horribly mediocre and they’re always being held up as paragons of virtue and some sort of measuring stick to humiliate me. Everything I do is so original and unique and I put so much of myself into it like my book + record and it’s only brought me heartache + pain and I don’t think I can play the game to be accepted. I’m too intelligent. I have too much pride. Television has ruined America now everything has to be as bland. Nothing can be a departure. Movies are like 2 hour T.V. shows. I feel so discouraged. I was born in the wrong place + time and probably the wrong sex! I always thought that after last years 365 days of blood sweat + tears I could kick back and relax and have a baby and enjoy my success, but I have lost in everyway and now I can’t stop fighting because I feel I’ve lost the fight and now I feel I have no career, no family, nothing permanent or tangible, my outlook on life is black black black that’s why I’m no good for you or anyone else right now. I have to regain my sense of power and my joy for living. Do you understand what I’m saying?

My bitterness gathers like dust.

Louise

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
This letter from the early 90's shows what a narcissistic horror she is:

View attachment 513643

J,

I’m sorry about yesterday. I’ve been in such a foul mood lately and I don’t mean to be mean and unkind. I’m just so uncomfortable in my own skin right now. I suppose now that I have some time when I’m actually doing nothing and I’ve cancelled Paris so my mind isn’t occupied 24/7 I suddenly have time to think about my life and what I’m doing with it. You see my frenzy(?) of activity is like an anti-depressant and up until now I’ve always felt like I was unstoppable and could do whatever I liked. I never thought twice. Now I have made so many people angry that I’m being punished and basically made to be quiet and sit in a corner while other less interesting + exciting people are reaping the benefits of the roads I’ve paved. Maybe this is what black people felt like when Elvis Presley got huge. It’s so unequivocally frustrating to read that Whitney Houston has the music career I wish I had and Sharon Stone has the film career I’ll never have. Not because I want to be these women because I’d rather die but they’re so horribly mediocre and they’re always being held up as paragons of virtue and some sort of measuring stick to humiliate me. Everything I do is so original and unique and I put so much of myself into it like my book + record and it’s only brought me heartache + pain and I don’t think I can play the game to be accepted. I’m too intelligent. I have too much pride. Television has ruined America now everything has to be as bland. Nothing can be a departure. Movies are like 2 hour T.V. shows. I feel so discouraged. I was born in the wrong place + time and probably the wrong sex! I always thought that after last years 365 days of blood sweat + tears I could kick back and relax and have a baby and enjoy my success, but I have lost in everyway and now I can’t stop fighting because I feel I’ve lost the fight and now I feel I have no career, no family, nothing permanent or tangible, my outlook on life is black black black that’s why I’m no good for you or anyone else right now. I have to regain my sense of power and my joy for living. Do you understand what I’m saying?

My bitterness gathers like dust.

Louise
Wow, that is some racist ass comments made by Madonna. I would say #CancelHer but She’s already quite a relevant so there’s that 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Where did you come across that letter?
It was all in the papers a couple of years ago! They focused on the bitching about Sharon Stone and Whitney but the whole thing was a horror in my opinion.

Wow, that is some racist ass comments made by Madonna. I would say #CancelHer but She’s already quite a relevant so there’s that 🤷🏼‍♀️
She thinks the world revolves around her. She thinks her butthurt at other women's success is comparable to cultural appropriation!

She is so delusional to think that Sharon Stone or Whitney's success had anything to do with her. I suppose her logic was: "Whitney's a popstar who's been in a successful movie. I've been in a successful movie. She's copying me! And Sharon was sexually provocative in Basic Instinct. I am provocative. Such plagiarism!"

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It’s all part of the act with Madonna. She’s been doing it that long I doubt she even knows who she is herself anymore.

Reactions: 3
Madonna would get more respect if she canned her desperation act and dressed and acted a bit more less embarrassing.

Look at kylie - you can be older and still sexy but classy.

And I was a hhhuuugggee fan until MDMA

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Madonna would get more respect if she canned her desperation act and dressed and acted a bit more less embarrassing.

Look at kylie - you can be older and still sexy but classy.

And I was a hhhuuugggee fan until MDMA
Cher is more comparable. She has tonnes of plastic surgery and still wears revealing clothes. But I think the difference here is that Cher owns it. She's authentically being herself, she's not desperately trying to be young or impress anyone.

Also she is still performing, but she does her classics that everyone wants to hear, instead of endlessly trying to put out new music that no one cares about like Madonna does.

Reactions: 11
Has anyone seen the photos of Madonna “provocatively” posing in various filtered states of undress today?
😳
0A95FFF8-D5AA-4BD9-B6F8-EB41D649D87F.jpeg

Boob job looks very recent - everything else filtered to death.

I had to see it - so you lot can all suffer too 🤓😆

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.