Madonna

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The image, combined with the caption - what is going on?! She looks smacked off her tits.
Between her and Pringle Pussy Lloyd, I'm wondering where their labia are?! Is this the new thing? Get them whipped off to resemble a wee girl? Grim. I'd rather have spaniel's ears than look pre puberty :(

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Between her and Pringle Pussy Lloyd, I'm wondering where their labia are?! Is this the new thing? Get them whipped off to resemble a wee girl? Grim. I'd rather have spaniel's ears than look pre puberty :(
You're right. I must admit I didn't want to look too closely. I need eye bleach after zooming in on her twit.đŸ„Ž
That must be how she reels in those young migrant boys 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s got some column space in the Daily Mail for joining the Black Loves Matter protest in London. Late to the party as always.

Reactions: 1
She looks a bit better in the BLM pictures - presumably as she's had to lay off the fillers as the clinics are closed.

Oh my gosh she is actually insane.

I can't believe she supports the same corona conspiracy nutters that Trump does.

What has happened to this woman, who was a trailblazer in support for HIV/Aids patients and urging people to practice safe sex, etc.

I'm actually in total shock at what's happening with her. Breakdown? Drugs? Something is massively wrong.

Reactions: 7
Oh my gosh she is actually insane.

I can't believe she supports the same corona conspiracy nutters that Trump does.

What has happened to this woman, who was a trailblazer in support for HIV/Aids patients and urging people to practice safe sex, etc.

I'm actually in total shock at what's happening with her. Breakdown? Drugs? Something is massively wrong.
I think drugs because she's obviously on something!

She's been embarrassing forever, but when she was younger she somehow managed to convince a body of people that she was cool.

Her book `coffee table` book Sex, her hits such as 'Like a virgin' and her awful nudes with the biggest bush you ever saw, it's all just so cringe.

And all that was when she was younger. I feel bad for her kids. Her natural kids don't have much to do with her.

Her adopted kids went from the frying pan into the fire, poor loves have no luck at all. I would never want to be ripped from my country no matter how poor and brought up by nannies and look at her face when she's around. The kids had parents or grandparents wanting them, such as Mercy's father, but was just too poor to raise her. She could've have sponsored them and for very little, helped them be raised at home.

She's like Angelina. Wants to be seen as this angelic person who just swoops in saving kids.

Apparently she's very revengeful. Doesn't matter who it is or how small the slight, she will do her utmost to revenge. She hates lady gaga, who is enormously talented.

From her grillz to her penchant for wearing big crucifixes and relationships with boys young enough to be her sons, if she was a man she would be dubbed creepy predator and rightly so! No wonder her son bailed to his fathers as soon as he could.
She sounds like a classic narcissist.

Reactions: 4
Been reading a great book, true story about a lad obsessed with pop music in the 90s and 00s, who used to follow pop bands and go to TOTP every week.

This section about Madonna stuck out.

20200809_114823.jpg
20200809_114907.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The image, combined with the caption - what is going on?! She looks smacked off her tits.
Image aside, her caption made me laugh out loud with the “I’ve graduated from the university of zero f^cks given” oh dear. She sounds like the old aunty who joins Facebook and shares every “share this if you love your son/daughter/grandchildren” meme and posts messages like “goodnight peeps x”.

Reactions: 3
Been reading a great book, true story about a lad obsessed with pop music in the 90s and 00s, who used to follow pop bands and go to TOTP every week.

This section about Madonna stuck out.

View attachment 206288View attachment 206289
I've always been amazed that someone with a very mediocre amount of talent has managed to keep going for so long.

My main problem with her is that she has cheapened and tainted the music industry for female singers. Now all young women seem to think that they have to promote themselves wearing next to nothing in a highly sexualised way. It really detracts from their talent.

It's one thing to dress up and look glamorous but another to be grinding your fanny in everyones face for the promo.

Reactions: 9
My main problem with her is that she has cheapened and tainted the music industry for female singers. Now all young women seem to think that they have to promote themselves wearing next to nothing in a highly sexualised way. It really detracts from their talent.
But at the same time would Madonna be successful if she hadn't sold herself in such a highly sexualised way? I doubt it.

She's a good dancer with a decent amount of acumen and did what she needed to do to become successful. I do believe the background story that she rocked up in NYC, with 50 bucks and some dance shoes. At least she didn't get her break thanks to nepotism.

Reactions: 6
But at the same time would Madonna be successful if she hadn't sold herself in such a highly sexualised way? I doubt it.

She's a good dancer with a decent amount of acumen and did what she needed to do to become successful. I do believe the background story that she rocked up in NYC, with 50 bucks and some dance shoes. At least she didn't get her break thanks to nepotism.
Yes I agree with you about that. She certainly worked hard. Her voice was nothing special when she started out and she definitely improved her singing as well as her dancing. She's been very dedicated to her career and maintaining her fitness over the years. I wouldn't knock her for any of those things as success wasn't handed to her. She's also recorded some good songs.

The sex coffee table book was really tasteless, although of course she has always courted controversy as a way of getting attention.

I do think that she instigated being overtly sexual in a new way that hadn't been done before. There were plenty of good looking singers before her but the presentation was more about glamour than sex. Debbie Harry was a beautiful woman but not very sexual in her performance. It's hard to say if Madonna would have been so successful without the sex element.

Now it seems that every young female singer has to be drinding their hips. I just think it's a step backwards and sad that they feel that's what they have to do to sell their music.

Reactions: 10
Now it seems that every young female singer has to be drinding their hips. I just think it's a step backwards and sad that they feel that's what they have to do to sell their music.
I remember around 2007 when Pink was really trying to push back on these female singers using sex to sell records, with her song Stupid Girls -

“What happened to the dreams of a girl president
She's dancing in the video next to 50 Cent.”

If she released that now, the likes of Emily Rata... and Amber Rose would fire back and tell her it’s female empowerment to grind on some bloke then collect a pay cheque for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.