Madonna

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember around 2007 when Pink was really trying to push back on these female singers using sex to sell records, with her song Stupid Girls -

“What happened to the dreams of a girl president
She's dancing in the video next to 50 Cent.”

If she released that now, the likes of Emily Rata... and Amber Rose would fire back and tell her it’s female empowerment to grind on some bloke then collect a pay cheque for it.
That might be her interpretation but I don't agree 😁

Reactions: 2
I can’t get over how old and frail she seems now, she’s only 62 but something about her demeanour in her latest Instagram videos makes her seem so much older and it surprises me because of how physically fit she’s kept herself over the years 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I can’t get over how old and frail she seems now, she’s only 62 but something about her demeanour in her latest Instagram videos makes her seem so much older and it surprises me because of how physically fit she’s kept herself over the years 🤷🏻‍♀️
I know exactly what you mean. She’s like some frail, eccentric (being an understatement) old aunty.

Reactions: 4
I know exactly what you mean. She’s like some frail, eccentric (being an understatement) old aunty.
That’s it! Totally baffles me when she’s always been so fit and it’s not really that long ago she was dancing around on stage and I think she was really good at it, now when she posts a video dancing she is exactly coming across like a frail eccentric old aunt 🤔

Reactions: 1
Remember her appearance at the Brit awards a few years ago, when she tripped over her costume? It must have been a bad fall, I'm not sure if she ever recovered properly from that accident.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Madonna has apparently donated a million dollars — £750,000 — towards Bill Gates’s efforts to find a Covid cure.

Have to say I applaud her for that 👏

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
There is an article in the Daily Fail, about Madonna's latest antics with her so called boyfriend. I don't mean to sound ageist, but she is 62 and he is 26. She is becoming more like the character Norma Desmond n Sunset Boulevard, with each passing year.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Watching 30 rock again, and this is everything 🤣

4280663167_90ee72f43b_o.jpg

• Haha
Whats the book or author called? Sounds intriguing!
I think it’s called Freak Like Me: Confessions of a 90s pop groupie.

• Heart
Madonna is a con woman and probably a raging narcissist, but the idea that women should just disappear when they get to 60, just no! So ageist

• Heart
Reactions: 8
In her head she's edgy and Avant Garde, in reality it's granny messing around on snap.

She's not in the upper Eastside anymore, wonder where she spent 2020 the great equaliser 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.