Madonna

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not going to give her or the mail any traffic.

We do live in a very unequal world, but now isn't the right time to start talking about that.

I highly doubt Madonna is equalised with the average no healthcare American and has hoovered up a respirator and medical professionals on retainer to protect herself and her family.

Reactions: 12
I'm not going to give her or the mail any traffic.

We do live in a very unequal world, but now isn't the right time to start talking about that.

I highly doubt Madonna is equalised with the average no healthcare American and has hoovered up a respirator and medical professionals on retainer to protect herself and her family.
Yeah, she was never going to be on a ward with 5 others was she? Or waiting for a dr. Money makes her above everyone

Reactions: 7
.@Madonna shares a comedic take of her classic hit, "Vogue," using "fried fish" on Instagram. 😂 https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

I was reading through some of the comments on her twitter. People are saying that she references 'no more girls' 'let's get some young boys' but she says it in 'p.e.d.o' code. She meant to be part of the whole oprah/ sex ring stuff. I mean, I dont know if I believe it but her video is weird as duck 😂😂
Look at those floodlights on Madonna in the mirror 😆 she's had something else done to her eyes and mouth

Reactions: 2
OMG those videos 😳😳. Bigtime lost the plot, she looks like she stumbles in the ‘Vogue’ video as she tries to spin around, is she drunk, on meds, or just lost her balance like an older person 🤭.
Her face is plain weird. Pete Burns called, he wants his face back!

Reactions: 4
Apparently it's a painkiller addiction, which has been an increasing issue since her riding accident in 2005. Also several crew from the Madame X tour have tested positive for COVID-19 since coming back from the French leg a couple of weeks ago.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
There was a backstage video she posted..one of the group prayer sessions before going on stage..I couldnt believe it..she looked like a little frail old lady all hunched,it was a real shock...Also the problem with being followed round with a lighting person non stop,is the pap pics make the real you appear even more shocking...she looks like she is wearing a mask over her real face

Reactions: 3
Apparently it's a painkiller addiction, which has been an increasing issue since her riding accident in 2005. Also several crew from the Madame X tour have tested positive for COVID-19 since coming back from the French leg a couple of weeks ago.
There's definitely something not right with her these days and so that wouldn't surprise me. She was always such a health freak and so controlling of everything in her life. That video of her in the bath with the rose petals is seriously weird and embarrassing.
Her performance at Eurovision was also an utter embarrassment. She was the worst singer of the night and the interview was toe curling.
She has definitely lost the plot in recent years (like wacko jacko) did before the end.
I guess like him she's surrounded by people who pander to her every whim and nobody dares to say no to her.
I don't feel sorry for her though because she's never come across as a nice person.

Reactions: 8
I find it quite scary how far gone she seems. Something seriously wrong with her beyond just being a raging narc. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she dies within the next few years of an OD of some sort.

Reactions: 2
I find it quite scary how far gone she seems. Something seriously wrong with her beyond just being a raging narc. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she dies within the next few years of an OD of some sort.
It would be shocking if that did happen as she always used to be very anti-drugs but then again Wacko claimed that he didn't take drugs either 🙄

If she's really in so much pain going on stage she should bow out and get herself properly sorted out. She doesn't need to do extensive tours anymore. Touring ìs gruelling for young people and she obviously doesn't need the money. I guess she's also addicted to the adulation from fans.

Reactions: 4
It would be shocking if that did happen as she always used to be very anti-drugs but then again Wacko claimed that he didn't take drugs either 🙄

If she's really in so much pain going on stage she should bow out and get herself properly sorted out. She doesn't need to do extensive tours anymore. Touring ìs gruelling for young people and she obviously doesn't need the money. I guess she's also addicted to the adulation from fans.
Six years or so it would have been unthinkable to me as she was always a health freak and one of the few celebs I believed when she said she doesn't do drugs.

Something drastically changed since her custody battle for Rocco though. She's been an ever increasing mess since then and it's been alarming to witness.

Totally agree with you about touring. I don't mean it in an ageist way but she obviously isn't upto it anymore and needs to stop.

Reactions: 5
Someone I know worked as a roadie on Her Blond Ambition Tour so this was some years ago now. He said she was an absolute utter witch and everyone hated her.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Someone I know worked as a roadie on Her Blond Ambition Tour so this was some years ago now. He said she was an absolute utter witch and everyone hated her.
I know a lighting engineer who was on tour with her in the late 80’s. He said she was vile and insisted that no one talk to her. She was also always late.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.