Madison Sarah #4 Badison Plant, wannabe Boon, Italian or Persian? overuses facetune! flashing u all 4 free, hate forum all about me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No no arguing or hard feelings :) totally don’t mean to offend you
That’s fine just don’t want to argue at all. I’d just recommend using their website to find out what they believe. And if it’s dodgy. Use some historical books and or common sense.

Reactions: 3
Yeh I’ve done research in the past when I was trying to support my friend trying to understand it, and I found a lot out that like I said raised alarm bells to me.
the reason I say cult is that the teachings are what I see as extreme.I do think there are chilled witnesses and the more extreme obviously as with any religion and a lot of good like you said raised with morals etc.
but when a parent would allow their child to die when in need of blood. Or to completely cut off children/grandchildren under the disfelowshiping. Also the teachings of the end of the world and mass killing of everyone on the planet that just seems very cult like in its teachings and makes me uncomfortable.
I had watched YouTube videos of ex jws experiences which were very interesting a few talking about being told make bags up with survival things in for the end of the word just found it strange but Iam a atheist so I guess it maybe seems more extreme to me than other people that are religious.
I don’t think mads would make comment really I know we all would like to see but I think if her mum is a practicing one she just wouldn’t in case it upset her mum.
again I’m not arguing or trying to offend that’s definitely not my intent just discussing :) my friend was jw raised and was completely normal like you wouldn’t of known she was one but I don’t think she really ever believed it more went along with it because she was raised

I think we have prob spoke enough about religion though so let’s get back on to mads haha

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I honestly didn’t know anything about JW (sorry for my ignorance!) so i have actually found it interesting reading through your posts, thanks for sharing girls 😊

Reactions: 13
I honestly didn’t know anything about JW (sorry for my ignorance!) so i have actually found it interesting reading through your posts, thanks for sharing girls 😊
I find it interesting too I like reading other peoples thoughts on topics such as this although I know religion and politics is very personal.
I’ve noticed Pete wicks hasn’t passed a single comment on his weekend shenanigans with jads 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Trying to catch up on this thread 😂 mads is in bed again judging by her story. Clearly two days of waking up before 12 have took it out of her the poor darling.

Reactions: 4
Trying to catch up on this thread 😂 mads is in bed again judging by her story. Clearly two days of waking up before 12 have took it out of her the poor darling.
How is she going to cope when she has to go get a job 😂😂 former you tubers need jobs LOL

• Haha
How is she going to cope when she has to go get a job 😂😂
Probably in bed all day reading here 😂

As interesting as it is and obviously people want to know and hear about it. I do understand why she won’t do a video on it and probably never will. Her mum is still one and perhaps Paddy so it’s probably out of respect for them she probably doesn’t want to go trashing or tit talking a religion that people she cares about are involved in. Probably the only decent thing our Jade will do.

edit: Sorry, I meant Mads.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She’s researching Jade’s poses and captions to copy next 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I bet jade was mortified when she woke up and seen her face in the sun like "Wtf I was in bed with you last night he there like you snuck out didn't you 🤔😂😂

Reactions: 4
Well, she has finally got what she wanted - dating a z-lister blue tick guy who uses her for sex. Delightful. How do you go from a loyal and lovely fiance to getting featured for being a slut in the sun lol its crazy

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This is just a guess cause I know nothing about the religion but maybe they could only shun Jan if mads was still part of the religion? Like if she was letting her JW daughter break all the JW rules then that would be a major problem. But now mads isn’t part of the religion, what she does no longer concerns people within the religion? As i said just a guess. If that’s not the case then i’m not sure how the whole family/religion dynamic is actually working
They would disfellow Jan for engaging in conversations about casual sex and indecent behaviour whilst promoting being a JW. If you look on her Instagram she has listed her JW status. The organisation have a zero tolerance on this kind of stuff it’s a very tough religion to be part of. Even the video that Madison posted of being baptised is against the rules of the JW organisation. Not only when you are disfellowshipped they announce it at the Kingdom of Hall to almost make an example of people.

I always forget she was engaged to pat like the image of her planning her wedding with who she is now seems so weird. I'm guessing if she left JW and pat was still one they wouldn't have the sames morals at all so not surprising they split and not defending her but it would have been quite stifling to have a mum and fiance who were both apart of a religion she didn't follow, does anyone know if it's common to get engaged young being a JW and is pat still one? I know its a bit off topic but I find it so fascinating especially because I'd imagine they don't want you having friends outside the church but most of her friends (old friends I mean) seem to be from school, I get why she won't talk about it though with her mum still being one. I do wonder if their dynamic is different off camera though but I feel like she's mentioned her dad never being one it was just her and her mum I think

Well, she has finally got what she wanted - dating a z-lister blue tick guy who uses her for sex. Delightful. How do you go from a loyal and lovely fiance to getting featured for being a slut in the sun lol its crazy
Or delicious as mads would say. The thick illiterate bleep has discovered a new big word and will not stop using it .

• Haha
Oh great she’s doing a drive with me with questions... same old boring questions which she won’t answer or will just do grinch face in place of words. This girl is literally the most boring thing on the planet. Imagine having literally no personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh great she’s doing a drive with me with questions... same old boring questions which she won’t answer or will just do grinch face in place of words. This girl is literally the most boring thing on the planet. Imagine having literally no personality.
Hahahahah we will look forward to that then zzz maybe she will comment on Pete wicks only lie and be like no we are just friends it’s not like that at all 🐸

I always forget she was engaged to pat like the image of her planning her wedding with who she is now seems so weird. I'm guessing if she left JW and pat was still one they wouldn't have the sames morals at all so not surprising they split and not defending her but it would have been quite stifling to have a mum and fiance who were both apart of a religion she didn't follow, does anyone know if it's common to get engaged young being a JW and is pat still one? I know its a bit off topic but I find it so fascinating especially because I'd imagine they don't want you having friends outside the church but most of her friends (old friends I mean) seem to be from school, I get why she won't talk about it though with her mum still being one. I do wonder if their dynamic is different off camera though but I feel like she's mentioned her dad never being one it was just her and her mum I think
Yeh so your not allowed to start dating until your ready for marriage ie when we was all at high school and had boyfriends that lasted like a week haha they aren’t allowed any of that. Although with that being said madison & Patrick were together very young so they say. But yes long dating isn’t a good thing as apparently the longer they date the more likely they will be to have sex before marriage so they encourage you to get married quite soon after dating from what I know. Again a lot get married very young due to wanting to have sex imagine being like 30/40 and still not experienced sex and relationships & love. A lot of pressure. Other sex stuff is forbid as well like oral/anal/same sex etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Got her tits and more out again on her stories today. Christ, just start an onlyfans Mads. Your 12 year old audience doesn’t wanna see what you had for breakfast love.

natural olive skin but has a massive white tan line near her bottoms? Hmmm natural skin colour my ass.

Reactions: 8
she’s as naturally olive skinned as Micheal Jackson was naturally white
She may as well just use sun beds. Like why bother doing fake tan the amount she must have to do it every day to keep up this facade it’s her real skin colour

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.