Madison Sarah #4 Badison Plant, wannabe Boon, Italian or Persian? overuses facetune! flashing u all 4 free, hate forum all about me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s sad how clearly insecure Rach feels next to Mads yet all she does is laugh. If one of my friends was insecure about something like that and used me as a comparison I’d be saying everything I could to boost them up, not laugh and help drag her down smh
Doesn’t shock me that Mads didn’t big up Rach or Han after that comment cus when her “fans” post about being jealous of Mads she likes post and comes back with a reply like “aww babe” like ????????????? Yet this is the girl that preaches about how women should big one another up?

Reactions: 11
Re the aunty, she does exist and she is well off. She has no children of her own so spoils madison. She is the one that owns the villa in ibiza

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Think I’ve found the aunty on Instagram but there’s only 1 pic and it’s of dogs so nothing juicy.

Reactions: 2
@Tea4u used to know the family, my best friend went out with her brother many moons ago. I actually saw her in tesco Just before lockdown, i noticed her cos of her lips, then i double took and i realised it was her. Said hi and carried on. I knew her before youtube-she was so humble, a tad full of herself as she was a model and knew she was pretty, now im just dont know.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Re the aunty, she does exist and she is well off. She has no children of her own so spoils madison. She is the one that owns the villa in ibiza
Also I'm pretty sure they showed her/she was in the background in Mads' birthday vlog

Reactions: 2
Wish I had a rich Auntieeee to get me designer goods for my birthday and Christmas

Reactions: 7
Oh so now she wants to support Holly, where was the support at the start of the announcement 🙄

Reactions: 4
FA8491C9-1159-4503-B222-AEDE1C131757.jpeg
but she’s single ladies... she can’t keep saying it enough 🙄

also is anyone able to make a new thread?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.