Madison Sarah #25 Her designer bits are as fake as her tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for Miss Beyoncehhh ⭐

Things to remember:

She IS English/Italian and Persian? Maybe…

Bio Oil. PERIOD. Is the key to completely getting rid of your Endo scars. PERIOD

Manny is sewww sexieeE. All their designer is as real as the stories they tell. No Aliyahhh’s here

Her hair is naturalieeE curlieeE. Definitely not straight. Not as straight as her bodieeE

Tattoo enthusiast. Fast fashion is too basic for her. She’s tewww sexieeE and spicieeE for that

Her tits are NOT the centre of her personality. No really x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I watched one of mads videos from the first lockdown and Jesus Christ just 2 years ago she was an entirely different person, very sad indeed

Reactions: 6
She posted a photo in a bikini on her insta story a few days ago.. she looked emaciated! It’s so sad that she’s selling this body type to young girls who look up to her! It’s not healthy at all but she wont admit it, instead she glamourises it and posts tiktoks about her losing her period as a result of being severely underweight! I really dont get this girl.. 🤦🏽‍♀️ Also as a POC, dont even get me started on her blatant desire to appear ‘racially ambiguous’ when in reality shes anything but!

Reactions: 19
Swear she’s been on holiday for ages now… must be nice to be flexing to have this boujee lifestyle when in fact you’re scrounging off your relatives and what’s worse letting your jobless boyfriend mooch off them as well

Reactions: 8
Her latest vlog 😫She has to be the most annoying person everrrrr like oh my gawshh. Please please stop saying Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it’s weird!!! Constantly eating like a dick!!! “Making black jack a personality trait” why does she try and make everything so extra. Also manny reminds me of Little Britain Matt Lucas lol.. She really needs to find her true self cause she just gives off fake fake fake. She’s actually naturally pretty when she vlogs such ashame how she comes across

EE2D5C92-2798-4A3B-B7C3-59952E376D4E.png

Not hard to find her flight (aunties plane) on here, not much info showing which is odd

Reactions: 9
I hope everyone is ready for the next 4 weeks because it’ll be maddy uploading her overly edited photos from Ibiza 😂

Her arms in her latest video! There is literally nothing on them.. like no muscle, no fat, nothing. She really needs help it's so sad to see.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
her boobs look ridiculous, Jesus wept. literally bolted on

Just watched her latest vlog. She must pay for everything, I doubt Manny contributes anything. Yet he acts like he does… it’s so embarrassing to watch him. Her tits are AWFUL! She looks like a sex doll.

Reactions: 12
She must do something extra on the side, or get money every month from her auntie. She barely does any brand collabs and her views are pretty low compared to other influencers so it doesn’t make sense where she gets her money from

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.